March 1st, 2007

(no subject)

Rob, please dont do this. Dont tell me that your jealous of Ef because im seeing him. Dont tell me that you want someone like me in your life again. Dont be extra nice to me. I really cant take it. Ive had to stuck in my head the past few days and I hate it. Cant we be friends. I would love it more than anything to love you just as a mate and not have these messed up feelings for you again. Im still trying to really get over you and move on. Your the reason I havent been with anyone else since we broke up because I dont want someone else to get involved in our mess. Ive been missing you like mad the last week and its doing my head in. Just wonder whats going to happen Friday night.

Me xx

(no subject)

dear you,
nothing ever made me that upset before. i've never cried that much in less than a day, i didn't even think it was possible. i must've kept it up for at least 3 hours straight last night. i'm glad it's over already, i just hope it's what you really want. i love you so much.
-me

(no subject)

dear you,
this is pretty damn annoying.
i don't get it..
i really think you might even be more controlling than me.
it's not like you listen to me, so i'm not controlling you.
i just state my opinions about things. i don't force you to do anything.
whatever, i suck, and i don't deserve you.
somehow you still want me though, which just means i'm the luckiest person on earth. you're amazing, the most amazing, and i'm gonna spend the rest of my life with you. you make me so happy.. and i guess i'll have to work to make you happier. i love you. i'm sorry.
-me