February 21st, 2007

• darklas

(no subject)

Some people do drugs, I have sex. Whats the big fucking deal?
I feel like a slut. I am.
But not really. Not like I am doing it with anyone I see. Only people I do like. People I feel something for. It's just that it never works out does it? Always something to cock it up. Urg.
I need to meet someone new I think. Someone different, yet the same. Someone who understands, listens, but can still sex me up something awful. I enjoy sex, so fucking sue me. Whats the matter with that?

(no subject)

dear you,
i miss you so much. i can't stop thinking about you. i can't wait until next weekend. i'm gonna make it special.<3
-me

dear you,
shut up. you have no idea what you're talking about. yeah, maybe i am controlling, but so is she. you don't know anything. i love you but sometimes you make me really angry. i know i suck and i'm bad at all of this, life, whatever, but you have it all wrong. you're blaming me for things that like, aren't even bad, so i don't understand why you think they are, or why she does, or why anyone ever would. the only thing i don't think i'm a bad person for is the one thing everyone else hates about me. i guess i can't get anything right, huh?
-me