February 1st, 2007

(no subject)

dear you&you,
when you guys make fun of me, even though you're just kidding, it hurts my feelings. =/
-me

dear you,
i'd like you a lot if you weren't so fake.
-me

dear you,
i don't get why everyone hates you, you're a nice guy.
-me

dear you,
omg you're ridiculous. you get mad about the stupidest stuff. you're so weird.
-me

dear you,
i have other friends that i like to hang out with.. deal with it. i would hang out with you more, it's not my fault you chose them.
-me
rocket

(no subject)

e-
i absolutely hate you. i always have. i don't know why i still hang around you. actually, i do. i'm not the one who hangs around you... you glue yourself to me. if you say one more thing about your stupid life and your stupid romantic life and your stupid "problems", i'm going to explode. you are a selfish bitch who needs to open her eyes and see the world for how it really is.

if you don't stop talking to me in class, i'm going to punch you. i can't concentrate and you keep getting me in trouble.

and by the way, i'm doing just fine. not like you care to ask anyways... you are too busy talking about yourself all the damn time.

and secretly, i think you are a whore.
-me

a-
sometimes, i get so jealous of how smart you are. but then i erase that from my mind and replace it with honor. i'm honored that you would share your knowledge with me. i love you so much.
-me
  • Current Mood
    hungry hungry
me

(no subject)

hey ry,
There's so much that I wish I could say to you and wish I could have figured out. I want to be able to call you more then just a friend but even if that didn't happen I wish I could talk to you and have you listen. I'm tired of pretending everything is okay. I hate that it's february and i have to sit through valentines day and other events that happened in february because I want a distraction. I've been thinking about what would have happened if clint and I had stayed together and february was kind of a big month for him and I. I don't want to call you mine simply take his place but I want that so that I have something to look forward to. It hurt so much to hear katie talk about her 1 year six month anniversy. god I wish you were here. I want you to be around so thatwhen i'm completely all stressed out I can tell you about it instead of being stuck in my head thinking. I don't even know what to say anymore. I just wish something was different.
night.