December 29th, 2006

nph.

(no subject)

Dear Casey,
Please stop trying to sabotage you're life. A nice boy likes you. Get over yourself. The asshole thing gets old. Give him a shot. Stop thinking about that ugly jerk. It could be good for you. Obviously don't give him too much of a shot. Just stop being a cold hearted bitch. Thanks.
Love, Yourself.

P.s. He called you!!! He wants to cuddle and hang out with you. But he called you!!! With the boys you've been with lately that really is a big deal. Don't get rid of him just cause he dresses bad. Haha maybe you can teach him a thing or two.
  • Current Music
    the format <3333

(no subject)

next time you decide to tell your daughters that they have a deaf sister you put up for adoption in 1971 please remember that not only does it affect you, it affects them.

love,
lane.

(no subject)

Dear You.

I thought that we could easily say we were over each other.
I thought that everything we needed to say was said and that was that.
This week has been far too complicated to descirbe.
Just seeing you was more than amazing.
Getting to lie next to you and just be complete idiots made everything right again.
Were not over.
I seen you looking at me.
You didnt know I could see you but i could in the tv screen.
I seen that cheeky wee smile.
And the hugs you gave me in your sleep.
It was like old times.
We miss each other and thats that.
You need me as much as I need you.
Cant wait til tomorrow now

Love you.

xx
dcfc

(no subject)

A part of me is hoping that maybe you'll come with challenges, more hope for a better society, laughter, friendships, life, love and this year will be 10 times better then 2006. 

But, a part of me is hoping that you're the same. No homework challenges, no bitchy cat fights, no massive breakdowns, no bad dance roles, and your pretty much the same as 2006.

I guess part of me is scared of what's going to happen and the other part is excited that this is a new year and I can erase the billions of mistakes I made this year and just get on with my life.

I know 2007 is going to be hard, but please, don't make it any harder as this year, I think I'll lose my head.

Love lots.
Sim.

PS: If you could maybe throw in a tad of a love life in there, it'd make my year =]
  • Current Music
    Story of a lonely guy by blink 182

(no subject)

dear you,
STUPID.
STUPIDDDD.
STUPIDDDDDD.
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?
I SWEAR SOMETIMES I SERIOUSLY THINK SHE'S NOT SO BAD.
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW PISSED OFF I AM.
TODAY WAS BAD&IT JUST GOT SO MUCH WORSE.