December 27th, 2006

wonka candy vs liquor

And if I take my heart's advice....

I should assume it's still unsteady....

C--
I know I should be moving on. I'm not willing to though. I want to be with you. But I'll settle with being the one who gets you off. It makes me happy. I'm still shocked at what you and I end up doing, but I love every minute of it. Whether or not I should. And I know that I'm a sucker for you, but I can't help it. I want to love you. I want to be who you run to, but I blew that chance. I know it. I know you and I are done with, and I'm stuck as the one who gets you off, and I only have this until you find someone and start dating them, but honestly, I'll be contented until then with this. I just hope you'll tell me when you find someone, and not just stop communicating with me all together, but you would tell me, it's who you are.
♥ me.

K--
sometimes I don't know what to think of you. You're my 'best' friend. You act like you like me only some of the time. I know I'm hard to deal with sometimes, and I vent about my mother maybe a little too often, but there are other ways to discuss life than text messages. I don't enjoy it as much as you do. And well, it's hard when all you do is text me. And when that phone never leaves your hand because someone is allllways on that stupid phone, sending people texts. It's hard to feel like I matter to you when you barely pay attention to me due to the others you NEED to text back. Not the person sitting next to you whom you were talking to. It just frustrates me a little. I love you though. Always know that.
♥ me
  • Current Music
    mythbusters.