November 29th, 2006

:x: faerie :x:

(no subject)

Dear mind,
You suck. You haven't wrote any thing worth while since you got down here. You were depressed at the time, I know, and the feeling of numbness is coming back... And yet, no poetry. No short stories. You suck! I don't want to hear from you again until I get a decent short story or poem out of you!

No love,
The Manager

P.S. I'll gladly trade you the moodiness and depression/sucidal thoughts for poetry. I don't mind giving up those if you want to never write again. BUT ONLY IF YOU GIVE THEM UP! No half-sies here.
  • Current Music
    Fastball // Outta of my Head

(no subject)

Hi you.

You have to prove yourself to me. I hear all the time that you like me. You tell other people. You told Hayley you LOVED me. But...you never seem that way to my face. Why is that? Are you afraid? Or are you just playing some kind of game? You don't actually like me do you?
I don't know what to do. It would be so easy to fall back into you. Go back to 'us'. But...do you want that?

...Do I want that? I don't want to cause you any more hurt than I already have. I think I could love you. But only if you give yourself to me too. I wish I could talk to you. Wish you would listen. Wish you weren't busy all the time. Wish all this history wasn't there. Wish I was brave enough to take a chance.

Love, Linzi. xx