September 27th, 2006

(no subject)

Dear You,

I was going to try and sort something out with you. I really was because its hurting one of our friends that we cant get along anymore.
I was going to make the effort even though I really seen no point in it.
I thought maybe we could just be cival, say hi how are you, ye know the stuff you say to people to be polite.
But then you go and post a livejournal about how you hate when you hear my name and how it makes you want to explode.
How you just dont care anymore and pretty much hate me.
Shocking its not like you to go bitch about something when its not going your way for everyone to see.
STOP BEING SUCH AN ATTENTION FUCKING WHORE SERIOUSLY.
Im only doing this to get it out so none of our friends need to hear about it and I know they wont see this page.
Now youve gone and made everything awkward.
Everyone was meant to go out for Bobs birthday this weekend, now if I go it will make things weird.
So now I cant go and see my best friend that lives miles and miles away just cos you needed a vent about me.
In future say what the fuck you want to me message me or email me just dont go fucking bitching about me where you know everyone reads.
Its pathetic and any kind of friendship I thought maybe we could have is out the window.
I dont know you anymore and really I dont want to because the person you are is the person we always hated.
5yrs friendship.
Not bad.
Shame it was ruined over something so trivial.
Have a good life and maybe one day the sound of my name wont make you want to 'explode'.

(no subject)

dear you,
i'm sorry that everyone talks about how we should go out, and they all think that we already are. it makes me so uncomfortable when people say it when i'm with you. i don't care if i'm alone but you know i love you.. and i know you don't love me. it's just awkward. and i know you hate it when people think you like people who you don't, so i'm really sorry. everyone keeps telling me stuff like that and saying that we're going to be dating by the end of the year. i don't like it. it makes me think about you more and how i'm probably never going to be able to have you back. most of them don't even know that i like you. if they do and they still say stuff they probably just think it makes me feel better or something, but it does the opposite. i feel bad for you because it must be so annoying. sometimes i consider lying and saying that i don't like you like that anymore, but i doubt i'd be very convincing.
-me