July 21st, 2006

(no subject)

Dr. Clock:

Please move faster...

Luv,
Lindsay

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Chesca (aka Butthead):

Please stop being such a bitch. I don't understand what the hell I did to you. I realize you're probably angry that I got annoyed with you, but did you ever stop to think that I had a reason to be annoyed. You're so quick to get defensive that you don't even consider the fact that I had/have every right to be upset with you.

If I were to constantly tell you I'd text/call you back every time you tried to make plans with me and then never actually followed through you'd be upset too. But of course you don't see that...you never see anything that you do wrong and if you do you still don't own up to it.

I hate to say it but you are such a selfish bitch. You get mad at people for getting upset with you and all you ever do is complain about things that you're not willing to try and change. It's aggravating, which makes me wonder why I even care if we stay friends or not...but I do care. So, please stop being so damn proud or stubborn or whatever the hell and realize that what you were doing was wrong and that you shouldn't be mad at me for getting upset about it. Hell, I'm not even asking for an apology...just a phone call.

Love,
Lindsay (aka Pervert)

(no subject)

Garrett,

When I first laid eyes on you in computer class, I was hooked. I thought "wow, i hope that boy means something to me". I know that's a weird thing to think, but I did...and you turned out to mean a lot more than a boy I barely even knew. After that, you were seated next to me, and you quickly broke down my guard and got me to open up; which I barely did to boys. In less than a month you knew more about me than most of my friends. I loved every single thing about you...even your faults like how you were so stubborn at times and so clueless about everything. I quickly learned what made you laugh and that I made you laugh and you make me laugh even more. You taught me how to laugh at myself. It wasn't until I was flirting with one of my guy friends and you became so fucking jealous that I realized that maybe he feels something for me too. And you did, because after that, you made sure you took up every ounce of my time you you....and I really liked that because although it may have been a little over-the-top, it meant that you cared about me. You would always grab my hand in the hall, and would push me up against the wall and make me giggle like a little girl. Then the end of the school year approached...and you gave me the cold should in order to "distance yourself from me so you wouldn't be hurt". You ruined everything, I hope you know...you killed me when you never said goodbye...I was physically aching. Now you can honk your horn at me all you want, and although I may still be madly in love with you, I realize that I can breath without you and I can laugh without you.

Love always and after,
Ashley