July 20th, 2006

bondage

Dear Boyfriend

We've been going out for 42 days. Each day feels longer and longer. My ex-boyfriend who is your friend talked to me today telling me why he has been malicious toward you recently. It's because of me. He said that you took away the one thing that he loved and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it. The other guy, the one that broke my heart into a million peices because he lead me to believe that he would break up with his girlfriend because he said he loved me, told me today that  he missed me and missed the love I filled him with. He still has the girlfriend. He said he wanted to stab an axe through your head. Jealous much? I don't like either of them anymore. You are wonderful for me. But are we moving to fast? You say you want to marry me and keep asking where i see us in the future. It would be nice, oh, it would be nice if things stayed the same or even got better in the future.  But im not sure how much inlove I am with you. Is that bad? We're four years apart. Is that too much of a gap? I don't know im confused. Ofcourse. Im always wound up these days. And spiteful and anxious. Could it be my medication for depression? I feel crazy now. Am I? I guess not. Because crazy people don't wonder if they're crazy.. do they? *sigh* I guess I need to go to bed. I have to wake up early for bandcamp. Which you are picking me up for, if you wake up intime. Which you are not very punctual. At all. Is that bad as well?
I think so.

your loving and faithful- but confused Girlfriend,
-Jeniveeve

• Current Music
    Def Leapard
TV- Spartacus- Warrior

(no subject)

Dear Israel and Lebanon,

The images I see on the television scare me. It seems our entire world is breaking out into war.

What happened to the peace? Maybe when I was younger I didn' realize the depths of our humanity so much as I do today. It seems that 9/11 opened my eyes in a good/bad way. I see more, and I feel more, yet I have little hope in a brighter future.

Thanks you terrorists for being bastards.

Terror does not = Prosperity.

It's horror.
romain and janssen

There is no hope for me. :)

Dear... well this actually goes out to a lot of people,

I've loved and hated every moment i've thought about you, looked at you, wanted to be around you, and dreamed about you. I still to this day love and hate it. But whether you know it or not, or think it's weird or not you are the ones that are helping me find my way. So all of you stay cute, and nice, and sweet so maybe you can help other's in the same way you're helping me. None of you will ever know about this but thank you anyway.

Love,
An admirer
  • Current Mood
    happy happy