July 6th, 2006

clear

itz been a while since i've written in this community

dear william,
i e-mailed u exactly a week ago telling u i "like" you.  u never responded to the e-mail.  but now u call me more and say u love me.  does this mean i have a chance?  u asked why i dont call anymore. ive been trying to get over u just in case and so far it hasn't worked.  so time to go with plan - B & just see what happens.  *Sighs* ive known you for a year and 4 mos and i love u even more with each passing day and i dont recall ever feeling the same about anyone else..
love,
ing (you gave me a nickname, ive noticed.. am i reading too much?)

p.s. write back to my email already so i know if i really need to move on.
  • Current Music
    neyo ft. remy ma ~ So good
dark fairy

short and sweet.

Dear Boy,

I like you a lot. I always have, but seeing you was just... better. I used to be clouded by all these feelings I had for a boy named Shane, but with you there, they are all for you and I don't have to worry about him popping back into my mind again. I care about you. Let's do something about it, okay?

With Love,
Me

<3 peace

Dear Amanda,

I love having you back in my life. It may make thing very akward and complicated at times, but don't let me fool you, I love you. I'd missed you very much, and I could never stop loving you. You've been my best friend and you helped me so much.
You're also, ya know, pretty fun to work with or something like that. lol.

<3 with tea and crumpets,
Katie

"..all you need is love
all you need is love
all you need is love, love
love is all you need...."
  • Current Music
    *All You Need Is Love* ::The Beatles::

(no subject)

Dear Alex,
                   Hey sweetheart what are you doing? These past few 8 months have been the best months of my life. You are great & i honesly love you so much. but the other night when you told me it was over. I knew that you were SERIOUS this time. I dont know why i did something as stupid as to cheat on you but i did baby && im so sorry. I had no ententions of doin this to you. I mean when i crawled in that truck, I had no entintions of doing anything with that boy. but..alex.. he pays attention to me .. something you havent done in a very very long time . I mean it isnt nothing for me to go 2 weeks without hearing from you or knowing if you're ok or that you love me.  After a while.i just got lonely .. im not used to being alone.. I mean before you i had a different guyz every other week. but i changed ... i mean i really have . you've brought out so much good in me &&& i love you more than i've ever loved anything!! ... I know this doesnt make what i did ok & i know that you say you hate me now, but if you truly hate me now, then you never really loved me in the first place. Im so sorry && i am still so in love with you i cant breath without you!!
                                  I love you !

wonka candy vs liquor

Words left unsaid...

Megan,
Hi. I wish you would just respond. I know I just sent it but still. I don't know that you and I will ever have the conversation we need to. I wish we could, but I don't know that it's possible. I don't know what I want to say to you. The more I think about it, I wanna give you another chance, but I can't. Can't Can't Can't. You stomped on my heart more than once, and I just can't set myself up for that again.

Sometimes I wonder if you were ever truly my friend, but that's a pointless wonder because I can't get any answers from wondering that. Why'd you hurt me so many times? Was I that bad of a person to you? Did I deserve it? Or is it just the way you'll always be? Because if it's the latter, I honestly can't be near you.

<3? Chrissy

Mom,
You've hurt me so much with all of these lectures. You want me to understand how you're feeling, but you never seem to care how I'm feeling. I guess I'm so frustrated with you because you don't take good care of yourself. I wish you would. Your diabetes will leave if you lose more weight. I guess I'm just worried I'll lose you too. I don't want that. I do love you. I take my worries out by getting frustrated with every little thing you say, or do. You know you've lost some hearing; do something about it? Please? It would make things easier for me, because I HATE being yelled at constantly. I really do. You would to. You hate my attitude, and when I tell you why I have it you say basically that there's nothing you can do. It's who you are. Great. I'm stuck here with a person who wants me to be nice, but who won't even try to help me be nice by TRYING to stop doing the things that upset me so often. I want out. More than I've ever wanted out before. But you won't understand that. I know you won't. Carl is not treating me bad. If you knew what happened between us, you'd know why he's acting the way he is. And you can think he's treating me like shit, but I don't and neither do my friends. He is still very nice to me. He does things he doesn't have to for me, and it's surprising after all the hurt and pain I caused him. Yes, I was in pain, but since he's still TALKING to me, I'm happy. I'd like to be back with him, but honestly, I don't know that that can happen. We're seeing what happens, pretty much. Please don't compare these years to Bob's teenage years. Bob had a dad around, and a younger sister. I've got you, and my friends. I don't even really feel like I've got a brother because I barely see him anymore. And you need someone to talk to--other than me. You've always been a talker. I'm more of the quiet type. And you never understand when I want my alone time. Because you don't need it. You thrive on being the center of attentoin.. But I'm not like you. I take after Dad. Dad was always the quiet type. And I like that. I just wish I could show you how scared I am to lose you. You need to lose the weight, you need to get rid of the diabetes, and you really need to take much better care of yourself. Just do it for me. I couldn't take losing you, not after losing dad. And it's sad, because dad got me. Much better than either you or Bob.

Your daughter....
  • Current Music
    New Found Glory- Don't Wanna Know