May 9th, 2006

(no subject)

Mom,
I know I don't tell you this enough but I love you so much. I'm sorry for being such a brat the last few months and I'm even more sorry for all the times that I've snapped on you. I've been treating you like dirst and you don't deserve it at all. I wish I could change everything and save you from all the agony I know I've caused, but I can't. I've upset you so much in the past few months and I feel terrible about it. I know that just saying sorry won't change anything. All you've ever done is care about me and all that I've been doing is make you worry about me. I'm sorry for not talking to you as much as I should and I'm sorry if we don't have that idealistic mother-daughter relationship but despite all of that, I love you so unbelieveably much and I care about you more than you know. I've put you through so much hell this year and there is nothing I can say or do to change that except that I love you and I'm truely sorry. You are the greatest woman in the world and I admire you.

Love always, your daughter,
Carly Ann

(no subject)

Dear Stevie,

I'm sorry. It seems like now a days.. All I do is piss you off. I'm not doing it intentionally, but somehow i always do. It burns me so much inside that i feel like tearing myself apart just to find another anguish to focus myself on. i hate it when your mad at me. I feel so worthless and like such afailure when you are angry at me. I sit here now, missing you like i've never missed you before, and my mind is ablaze with things i need to say to you and how i'd give anything i have for you to be on the phone with me, working this out. I miss your loving voice singing to me. I have a feeling like we wont talk again tonight and it destroys me thinking it. I love you with all of my heart, and I always will. I'm so sorry for this and every time.. i just wish i could find a way to stop being so stupid.

i love you, my princess..

♥Andrew.
  • Current Music
    Circa Survive~The glorious Nosebleed