April 5th, 2006

Poem

(no subject)

Dear Brittany;
Im sorry you hate me because im not skinny.
Im sorry i dont puek up my food like you
Im sorry you find it nessacary to try to make me feel like shit every chance you get
im sorry that your hobby is degrading me all you can
& im sorry that your an ugly as bitch with cow eyes.

You arent better than anyone
you never have & never will.
Everys equal
and you so damn vain that you judge people you dont even know

I did nothing to you
You can
SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS BITCH.

♥ kim

ps no one will realize why im so mad at this girl. if i remember ill post the whole convo. :]
Poem

Follow up to the brittany letter

For all of you who read my previous letter; heres the little conversation i said i would post. let me hear what you think :] thanks for all who commented on the other entry tho XOX

( i wont be home to check comments until saturday. so i wont get to get back to anyone before then )

She started this war about Katie being a bitc when katie did nothing. I wrote this:

ohhkay people.

kim has this sooper good idea

Stop the bullshit online
if anyone wants to fight;
don't use myspace.

mmkay?
this goes for everyone.
i dont think its very nice to start fucktarded fights online. they dont help anything and all they do is complicate life.
im not taking sides and no one else should i think Katie and ashley can work out their problems by themselves.

i mean im damn sure they would like everyone to go on their side but

BE FUCKING MATURE PEOPLE!

telling people to fuck off, suck a dick, your a poser[ bitch, hoe, skank, slut, whore ] , shove it, etc . . .
does NOT make you a better person.
it never has and it never will face it. okay?

ANYONE out there understand?

this is simple useless drama.
ps. just to inform you all . . .

ASHLEY & KATIE ARE BIG GIRLS.

:]

big girls figure out their own problems.

& tearing up someone elses self esteem
{refering to katies since a few of you are being mean]
doesnt fix jack- shit hun :] [SAID BY me]

"kim is a gayyyy nasty FAT
fuck. so is danii .. danii STFU no`1 asked you !!
seriously shut your fucking mouth no`1 asked you and nobody fucking cares about either of you especially danii you are a fucking attention whore =]] i can & will stick up for my friends and that wont ever fucking change so go suck a dickkkkkkkkkkkkk whore.

yeah do i need to make a song
up for you 2 fags`?!!" [SAID BY brittany]

"Dear Brittany Walker;
im quite sorry that your self esteem is so low that you find it nessacary to degrade everyone around you to try to make yourself look better. But to tell you the truth it doesnt work. I honestly dont care what you have to say, your not at all important to me and just for your imformation: EVERYONES EQUAL. doesnt matter race, dress style, size, or weight. Dont think your better than anyone; justs makes you feel worse with out even realizing it.

& how dare you call me a gayy fat ass bitch.
for one youve never even spoken to me so you would have no idea at all if i am a bitch or not. because to tell the honest truth im a pretty nice person. danii is too so you dont have to take out anger on her. You dont even KNOW me. and the only thing i know about you is that you love to be a complete bitch to anyone whos not anarexic. I apoligize that i dont eat and throw up after every meal but i believe in living right, :] okay?
i may not be beautiful, or have the best face in the world but my personality is something great and you'll never know that.

I honestly dont know how you got so many friends brittany.
i mean you judge people you dont even know on a daily basis.

So for now. Fuck off. :D" [SAID BY me]

"NASTY FUCKING ASS KIM GO SUCK A DICK YOU STUPID CUNT. YEAH I EAT FOOD JUST BECAUSE IM NOT FUCKING FAT AND IM SKINNY AND DONT WASTE MY DAYS ON THE COUCH EATING MY WEIGHT IN FOOD LIKE YOU DONT MEAN SHIT !! IM SKINNYY WOAHH THAT DONT MEAN I PEUK UP MY GOD DAMN FOOD OR DONT EAT !!

AND YEAH I HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS BC IM FUCKING SWEET AND THEY LOVE ME AND SHUT UP BEFORE I GET SOME ON YOUR ASS. =]" [ SAID BY brittany ]
  • Current Music
    4ever- The Veronicas <3