March 15th, 2006

(no subject)

dear god.

if i ever asked for anything.. which i do alot... and most of it is pointless things like let there be an assembly today so i dont have to go to trig.. or that I pass that final... but forget all that. forget every wish i've ever made on those shooting stars or my birthday candles. Forget everything I've wished for 11:11. Even if it means I lose those wishes. Becuase If I lose her, those wishes wont matter anymore.

Save my grandma.

love vanessa.

ps. my mind still hasnt grasped it. save her before my mind finds out whats happening.
  • Current Mood
    blank blank
park

(no subject)

how come im so stupid to believe that guys are good people?
there not.
they always disappoint me.
i mean, i hang out with them and there nice and funny and talk to me and treat me like a person.
and then i walk away thinking, oh my guys arnt like normal guys. there different. theyre not just gona treata girl like apiece of meat, cause thats not the way they are with me.
but im always disappointed.
because i forget that there not looking at me as a girl, there looking at me as a heather, a friend, just one of the guys. they RESPECT me. which is something nice i suppose, but still it makes me sad to know that they really are teh same as all the rest.
no matter how they treat me.
bowlers

(no subject)

K -

I've heard that imitation is the highest form of flattery. Ok. And, yeah, I'm more mature than an 8-year-old, so I won't describe anyone with the word "copycat". And I hate that I'm bothered by this...

but come on. Get a goddamn original idea in your head and stop doing everything I do. It's not cute, it's annoying. Your little "quirks" aren't unique, they're me, so drop it.
  • Current Mood
    immature