February 27th, 2006

Base

(no subject)

Boys Boys Boys.
Gawd they are impossible.
With their weird profiles that say 'i love you' and 'i sorry' and 'i need to find where i belong'
So confusing.
Can't live with 'em
Can't shoot 'em
Guess we gotta live with 'em.
  • Current Music
    Everytime we touch
wonka candy vs liquor

My realizations...

~I've realized I'm selfish.
~I've realized I'm depressed, with only a tiny reason to be...I had a reason oh, 16 months ago.
~I've realized I'm completely in love.
~I've realized I'm losing track of the life I once had.
~I've realized I don't go out with my friends.
~I've realized my life wouldn't be the same without him.
~I've realized I want him by my side forever.
~I've realized I have to be more open with him, if I want to keep him.
~I've realized I need more human interaction.
~I've realized I jump to conclusions way too easily, and I need to at least cut back on it.
~I've realized I create scenarios that'll never happen, and sometimes, my ex-boyfriend's more involved than he should be.
~I've realized I'm too dependant, and pulling back a little, would help, not just me, but us.
~I've realized it's hard for me to understand things if I don't see them the way others do.
~I've realized there's some stuff about me, I need to change for my own benefit.
~I've realized I'm getting too into the physical aspect of our relationship, when that's the least important part.
~I've realized I'm sick of sitting at home, alone. All the time.
~I've realized I've been hiding from life.
~I've realized I need to face my fears-no matter how scary they seem.
~I've realized that to ever trust him completely, I have to tell him everything. All the 'little unimportant' things that he does that hurt/irk/annoy me. Because otherwise, I don't really trust him, I just think I do.
~I've realized that if we lived in another time period, our lives would be MUCH harder.
~I've realized we as a society take a lot for granted.
~I've realized you never know how to appreciate something until you lose it, or get close to losing it.
~I've realized my depression won't magically disappear when I'm with him.
~I've realized I need to understand my depression, and handle it as opposed to running from it.
~I've realized in my relationship, I can't just think everything's fine or it'll work itself out, and put no effort into it.
~I've realized I've been judging those I know only by sight-and that's not the way I want to be.
~I've realized I can change, and be the person I'd love to be...I just have to put EFFORT into it.
Thanks for reading, if you did. :)
  • Current Music
    NYTW; Do a Little Business.

(no subject)

Dear You,

The only things I miss
are
the way
you kissed me
and the bags of
Swedish Fish
you would
surprise me with.

Let's not make this awkward.

Love? Signed? Sincerely? Thanks for the good times?

--Me.