December 18th, 2005

(no subject)

Dear boy,
I don't think you realize how much it upsets me when I can't get ahold of you. Not because I'm posessive or going crazy about what you're doing I'm just worried in general. It makes me nervous. I'm sure you're just sleeping and your phone died. But what if that's not the case? It's four oclock now boy. Please wake up and get my message...I'd like to hear from you.
I love you.
<3

(no subject)

Dear you,
In the year or so you've been in my life you've illuminated everything. With your unfiltered, pure love and care you've made me a better person. Getting up every morning is no longer a chore, because I know at the end of the day I'll get to see you, to smell you, to hold you.
I remember that I used to scorn marriage as a child, and frequently denounce it as foolish and unecessary. You know how I feel about it.
But with each passing day, I feel more and more as if I want to marry you, and spend the rest of my life with you.
I can just imagine waking up every morning and feeling your arms around me. It just makes so much sense.
I'd ask you to marry me tomorrow.
But there's one catch:
We're only 18.

I love you, more than I'll ever allow myself to express. And I hope that, one day, I can make this dream possible.

Kate

Know it's gonna make it that much better
When we can say goodnight and sleep together. . .

We could be married,
And then we'd be happy.
Oh, wouldn't it be nice?

(no subject)

Everyone tells me I'm l.u.c.k.y. to have found a love like this so young.

How come I just see my age as another reason I have to fight so hard to keep our love alive?

I've been thinking about this for the better part of the day... I can't expect you to understand. I've been working at us since I was 14. I spent my young adolescence trying to indulge myself in something so adult it became me. There is no Kayla with out John, and there hasn't been for 3 years. The fact that I've gone through all the heartache and fights and the troubles of young love and still have managed to keep the picture in my head of us being together forever is something extraordinary and something often overlooked. And we also have more to go through then with young couples. Him being 2 and a half years older than me puts us at different points in our life all the time. But we're both willing to give it our all. Give it everything.

I can't say where we will end up.

I can't tell you if there will ever be a day where his name doesn't pass my lips.

But I can tell you, that day has yet to arrive...

<3Kayla.

• Current Music
    The Postal Service-Nothing Better.