(no subject)

Baby,

I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
But please stop trying to take my clothes off.

I'm so excited for tomorrow.
Please let it be better than I am hoping for.

-me

(>")>

Mum,
I'm sorry for being such an asshole. I know you dont think that i should have what i want engraved on the ipod, but you just dont understand how much she means to me. Even if i tried to explain it, i wouldnt be able to fully express how much she means to me. maybe you'll never understand, or maybe I'll just have to wait till the Summer so we can show you how much we mean to each other. So, you can make me change to engraving now, but you'll never be able to change the engraving she left on my heart.
<3Andrew

Stevie,
I love you more than flowers love the sunlight. I miss your voice so much. I cant wait to talk to you tonight. I hope you have fun today with everything your doing. Hopefully it will equate into nonstop talking between the both of us. i got your package today. I'm so tempted to open the presents. but i will wait till Christmas, I promise.
I love you♥.
<3Andrew

Arm,
Sorry.
<3Andrew

Brother,
Please stop being so annoying. You used to be so awesome to hang out with. Do you remember those days? I do. Bring them back.
<3Andrew

U.S. Postal Service,
Please dont lose my love's package. Please let it be there before Christmas. Please dont raise your postage price, i still have so many stamps left... Dont make me buy more..
<3Andrew

Computer,
I hate you, stop being so stupid.
<3Andrew

• Current Music
    Chiodos~There's no penguins in Alaska
me

(no subject)

hey hun,
you made me cry last night. I tried so hard to not let you have this power over me but it happened. I have this feeling that you have soo much going on inside of you that it's just hard to think about having a serious relationship. You broke down last night becuase you couldn't stop thinking about the church and what you wanted to do about it. I can't handle not seeing you happy. I can't give you an answer on what you should do either I just want you to be happy. I want you to know that too. I've tried really hard to nmake sure you know that. I don't want to force you to do things that you don't want to do that's why I always leave it up to you. so I explained it tonight. I feel like I'm losing everything. I feel like I might have already lost you and I don't want that. You kept thanking me for listening last night but listening and being there for you are things I will always do, no matter what, without fail. I just want everything to be okay. I feel like we've had so many conversations about our relationship lately and I'm not sure why because if anything it only puts more doubts in my head and i don't want doubts because I like this. I like seeing you and spending time with you and being with you. I'm just afraid that when we don't have any classes together next semester things will just kinda fall apart and I don't want that.

Love,
the girl who never will say this to your face.
me

(no subject)

dear world,
I don't want to go home. this was the first year I didn't experience the linak party fights directly and I really don't want to go home. See every year my mom and stepdad go to his work's christmas party and get extrememly drunk. then they come home and fight. last year he tried to sophicate her as she screamed at me to call 911. this year since I was around my older sister babysat my younger brother. She said when mom and jud got home jud was bleeding all over and upset and my mom was mad.. Apparenlty my mom had tried to beat jud up while he was driving home. she knocked his glasses off once which means she was reaching completely over him which scares me. they could have been dead. andthe first thought in my mind when I heard this that I would have been here with no one to talk to and no way to go home earlier. I would have had to finish my finals and gone home a week after this event. but yet I was soo grateful they weren't fighting in the house. As much as my sister tried to protect my childhood I want to protect justins. domestic violence is not funny. I don't want to go back there. I just feel so alone right now. and yet when I go home I feel as if so many of the emotions will be fake. I have no money. I need new contacts and more medicine and I feel bad asking m y parents for this money and money to fix my car. I want to be a kid again and by kid I mean like 3 when everything was okay. I want to for once in my life not worry about money but that's not going to happen. I really need to find a job for next semester so that I can have some money. I don't know how I'm going to pay for everything I need to unless I get some money for chirstmas which is another thing I'm not looking forward to. Christmas was never my favorite holiday

BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

signed,
the girl that has no voice

(no subject)

Dear Baby Boy,
So, you got in a car accident today? GREAT. Wasn't it I who told you to calm down and not pretend you were king of the road?-" I haven't gotten into an accident yet"- famous last words. I'm glad you weren't hurt. And I didn't quite understand how it was cute that I was worried about you...aren't I suppose to be? Okay so now I know you're getting your car fixed but WHY DONT YOU JUST GET A NEW ONE. That ones sucks, the end.
<3yourgirl.
firefly&lt;3

(no subject)

today someone asked me if you and i were going out
just because we were walking down the hall laughing.
i was just like no. and he said you want to dont you? and i said
yeah, you caught me.

im sick of lying.
i dont know where i'd be without you.
thanks for being my friend :)