December 14th, 2005

DARE

(no subject)

Finals:
Fuck you! I hate the amount of stress you bring on and the all nighters I inevitably wind up pulling. I also hate that my eating cycle is severely disrupted because I spend all my time studying and writing, and only remember to eat once I have a sufficient break and my stomach is crying out for something more substantial than cereal and caffeine-laced beverages. Thank god there's only 1 more that stands between me and my vacation. I can't take anymore of your shit.

Home:
I can't wait to come back :D I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the month vacation without any work or tests of any kind. I miss my friends, my boyfriend, and my cats (even though I keep saying I'm going to kill them because they shed way too much). I will also get to watch my wonderful crime dramas as they are broadcast instead of having to constantly tape them.

Holidays:
I need more time to buy people's presents! But I'm also excited for those to get here as well, because they bring family and friends together.

Junk Food:
Why are you so damn tempting and convenient? This week I've eaten practically no veggies or fruits and it makes me sad.

Allentown:
Why don't you pave the fucking roads for once? I'd like to get out of here without breaking any bones, and that's becoming progressively harder and harder to do if there's ice and snow everywhere.

Much love,
A highly aggrivated and drained Emily
  • Current Music
    Who Needs Sleep? Barenaked Ladies
firefly<3

(no subject)

dear friend.

you looked so so so so very good today at our dress down.
apparently i dont have as much control over the situation as i thought i did.

you and your girlfriend breaking up cant come soon enough.

:-/

(no subject)

Dear lover,
I refer to you as lover because you are more than a friend, yet you are nothing more than that. I feel someone for you every time we "hang out". You know we don't just hang out. You were my first boyfriend, my first real kiss, and many other things that only you and I know. I hate how you are so reckless with my feelings and think it doesn't bother me. I hate how the only time you want me is when you know someone else does too. I hate how I try and convince myself that I don't have feelings for you, when at the sight of you I just want to scream "be with me ." She doesn't support you, like I would support you. Come on, lover, you don't keep going back to someone after five years if there isn't something there. And oh, is there something there. You would have to be blind, deaf, and senseless to not feel the chemistry we have when we are together. Just once more, to feel your body entwine with mine. What I wouldn't give, sweet lover, what I wouldn't give.

always,
the other girl
  • Current Music
    Wait, Something Corporate