November 21st, 2005

unsaid

(no subject)

Baby,

Looks like the sane 17.8% of me kicked in tonight. Probably because you reeked of smoke when you came over. You said you'd do anything to keep me, but when I asked if you would stop smoking you said no. You do realize that I should ditch you. You should realize that I can do so much better. You're right... you are so lucky. Well, show me why you deserve me. You can't just sit there and expect me to stick around. You gotta win me over every day. You gotta sweep me off my feet. Show me why I should waste my time and energy on you. Put forth some effort into keeping me around. Prove that you love me. It might not sound fun and it might not sound fair, but part of me thinks that if you really cared about me then I wouldn't be thinking all this.

-me
firefly<3

(no subject)

dear dan.
fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyouimsorryfuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyouthisisprobablymyfaultforstillhangingoutwithyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoubeabetterfriend!!!fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

love keri.
firefly<3

(no subject)

dear boy,
I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU KNOW MY NAME.
and i'm also happy that you are talking to a girl who is very nice to me on myspace :)
but i love you really.
and i really really really really really would like to date you.
in all seriousness.