September 30th, 2005

park

(no subject)

dear new job i start on monday.
please be taking my life towards the track i want it to go on.
you may be jsut a pizza place, but your a job, with lots of cool people and a cool boss.
so please work out.
and please, let me become friends with the super fuckin cool hippie guy that works there.
he intrigues me so.
love, your newest employee.

(no subject)

Dear Kevin,

you once told me you love me more than anyone in the world. Yet, just days ago, you told Mallorey that you didn't care at all anymore; I'm not sure as to whether you were referring to me, to life in general, or to our relationship.

I don't know about you, but I still love you more than anything and anyone, even if we aren't together anymore. It saddens me that we had to end on such a bitter note. All of the other times we'd broken up, things ended civilly. To get to the point, I know you're probably still bitter, but I'd really like to be friends, if nothing else. It does, however, break my heart that we can't be something else.

If there's no turning back this time, just know that I would die for you, even now, and I'll always be here for you if for some reason you need me. Oh, and just for the record, I still intend to keep my promise to you.

Love,

Cass

---

Dear Mallorey,

thank you. You tried, I know you did. The end was inevitable, and we all knew it. I just didn't want to face it quite yet. I guess I just wanted more time to just feel the comfort of being with him. There's no need to apologize to me; you didn't cause our relationship to end. Time, distance, and impatience did.

You're an amazing person, Mallorey, even if you often fail to see yourself as such.

Love,

Cass

---

Dear Kem,

I hope you're alright, my dear. I haven't talked to you in days, and I'm beginning to worry about you. Scratch that, I'm really worried about you. You're my best friend, and the most important person in my life. I may love a boy more than anything, but you, you are the most significant person, and I would go absolutely insane without you. In fact, I am going insane without you.

I love you, miss Kemorine; come back soon, m'dear.

Love,

Cass

---

Dear Miya,

I just want to apologize for all of the internal hate I've had towards you since, well, a long time ago. You didn't deserve it, even if you didn't know about it. You were also right about my intentions, which I'm also sorry for. I know you probably don't care for me, at all, but I am sorry.

Sincerely,

Cass

---

Dear life,

please, please work out. This letter is likely in vain, but it's one last desperate plea. I don't want to go back to the way I was.

Something or other,

Cass.
  • Current Music
    The Damnwells - Sleepsinging
TV- Spartacus- Warrior

(no subject)

Dear HHLPUS District,

AP classes are retarded. Senior project is retarded. Your moms are retarded. Your children hate you. Your wives and husbands don't want to fuck you. You smell. You suck. You are absolutely and positively the worst peopel on this earth. Even terrorists are more real than your fake asses.

Sincerely,
Someone who sees Bin Laden as a "Furrr Real" guy unlike you jackasses. Go to DC and live with the other Politicians with sticks up their asses. FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!