September 26th, 2005

.::Beautiful Soul Hidden Beneath Such Angst;;>...</3

You're sweet, you're bold, you're different.  You're so insecure, but that can never be a negative thing about you to count on these porcelain fingers. 

When you're online, I can't wait to tease you, to get you to openn up to me, to just make the easiest things in life so hard for you. 

So secure when you envelope me in your arms, I'm dreaming of you, no more nightmare.  I don't have to worry 'cz you're saving me like I'm saving you.  Don't tell me I'm just "another one" even if it's true.

I may have said it once when our sarcastic jokes were so playful, now I'm scared I have no signifiigance.  I'll open you up, taste your sweet skin underneath my tongue as I ride up your neck.  You know you're sweet..so stop hiding.

I know, you know, that you know, I know.  Maybe we know too much that this life is so predictable.  Doesn't that kinda scare you...just a bit..at least once?

So here's my letter to you....

---------------------------------------------------------<3---------------------------------------------------

Dear Sweetie,

I'll broke the rules for you, and have you leave me in the middle of the night 'cuz I know you have better things to do.  You say you're not wasting your time with me, but I can never believe you. 

I'm happy and optimistic when it comes to you, but when it comes to you, I'm insecure and scared...yet safe in yur embrace, so please don't let go...

..Romeo...sweetie...please...

(Feel free to comment <3)

• Current Music
    "Unconditional"-The Bravery

(no subject)

Dear High School,
You have been cruel, you have been mean, and ruthless beyond my wildest imagination.
I think you fail to realize, however, that I'm so totally done with you in only a few more months.
I think I might miss you. But don't count on it.

♥ ____________ ♥ ____________ ♥ _____________ ♥

Donavan,
You act like you still like me, sometimes. And at the dance when you kept pulling me closer, I wished the song would end, and I realized just how much I don't want to be tied down to you, anymore. And I haven't been for awhile. But it seems like my entire relationship with you is that slow dance all over again. And I feel yourwarm hands as they coax me to submission. But I don't want it.

listen to me: I dont want it.

Dear Danny,
I really wish I knew how to say this. I love you. I do. I just feel like I can't keep up with something that is so intangible. I feel like I need someone here, to be with, or not be with anyone at all. And how horrible does that sound?

I love you. I don't know how to do this. I wish I had all the words...

• Current Music
    Doorbell- the white stripes
awh.

(no subject)

One last kiss
and ill leave you
just like this
alone and undressed
thinking of me
thats the only way
it should be
i want you to be
confused and abused
by these words
ill make sure my body
becomes one with yours
then ill walk
out your front door
making sure you feel
like a cheap whore.

(no subject)

Boy,
Because of you everything in my life has been left turned upside down. I would wrather write you a letter that you'll never see and read a book 'till I pass out on my best friends couch than cry over you. I mean, you didn't think I should cry anyway...
Don't expect me to listen to you wen you say I shouldn't be upset...but listen to me when I plead with you to be as upset as myself. Do you not realize that 3 years has gone by? That this might be the end of EVERYTHING? You say whatever shall happen will, that if we were meant to be together then it will happen. Dear trust me when I say fate has to be helped out, you cant just sit back and watch this disaster play out like a movie.
You can't pretend everything is okay.
It's not.
Do you realize that you are not mine and I am not yours?
I do...all to well...and I'm sure the next girl that you kiss will feel it too.
And promise me before you ever think about jumping into another relationship that you remember that I taught you how to talk baby talk and that I showed you sex isnt always better than cuddleing and that romantic candlelit bubbles baths can be the greatest thing in the world...expecially when you're cramped into a tiny bathtub.
You may find someone, but she will never be like me, I'm one of a kind and its always going to be that way.
Maybe this is a "break" of sorts, maybe we'll end up getting married and having a bunch of kids with your hair and my eyes...because thats what we agreed on...but as of right now, I'm not thinking that way. You taught me that.
I'd wrather feel like my heart has been ripped to shreads then just "dealing" with it.
You're sick of being frustrated? I'm sick of being worried. But I know I love you and nothing is going to change that.
Maybe we need a week, a month, forever. Who knows.
There is just no one like you.
<3