September 14th, 2005

(no subject)

Dear Y,

Happy 17th birthday. It's amazing that our friendship lasts this long. It's even more amazing I kept my heart for you for four years. But I got over you a year ago, on this very date.

May God bless you.

Love, J.

Dear E,

Please don't ruin this friendship. Please don't. Don't say a word. Please. It won't be the same anymore if you ever mention any word about it. What if I pretended I didn't know what you and K were talking and about? I just don't want things to be difficult soon.

Love, J.

Dear W,

Please come back soon. I want to talk to you. I feel like breaking down. I want you here. When are you coming back?

Love, J.

okay.

You: So, as much as I want to lie to myself and say I don't...I really fucking miss you. I know you don't care anymore, but I still do care about you...

Boy. Not seeing you for three days was very hard. I am so glad I got to see you tonight. Even if it was only for two hours. Yes I know we need to be more serious about the things we said the other night. I am just shy and you know that. So shut up and let me be, you butt! heh. No seriously, just give me time...which I know you will. I love you...

• Current Music
    Panic! At the disco-The Only Difference Between Martydom....

(no subject)

to answer your question rhys,
i always play with your hair and touch your face because i want you to do it to me....
[and im sick of waiting]
  • Current Music
    dance inside~All American Rejects