September 8th, 2005

I can not stand the way you tease...

Dear Casey fucking Lobstein,

Please don't look stare at me as I walk by. It makes me want to kick you in the throat for being such a goddamn tease.

I know, I looked better than usual today...maybe you realize what you're missing. And I hope you're sorry for turning me away. And I hope you do end up fat and ugly with a beer in your hand.

You are ri-fucking-diculous. Don't check me out. I'm not here for you to look at. I'm here for you to ignore, like you usually do.

Either way, I'm incredibly flattered.

KTHXBYE.
  • Current Music
    tainted love- soft cell

(no subject)

Boy, I am so use to seeing you every single day, I don't know how I am going to do this. You with college, work and the band. Me with school, work and babysitting. Not to mention with the way my step mother has been acting lately, it is going to be hard for me to get out on school nights, without a fight. The next few months are really going to test us. It scares me a little, but I know we will be fine. I love you so much and I am not going to let this effect our relationship. You better call me every night, because if I don't hear your voice, I can't sleep. Oh and thanks for talking to me last night and calming me down. Even though I am short, I will still kick your butt and you know it! I don't know what else to say, except I love you way to much. Love me.

High School, I really hope you are going to be wonderful this year, well you better because this is the last year I will ever have to spend in you. You gave me the most amazing teachers this year, for first semester atleast. All my classes are decent, maybe Topics in Human Biology, and that is only because I sit next to the annoying little Bandy sister. I get to disect a cow uterus this year, well basicly give it a C-section, except the baby will be dead. How cool is that? No to mention studying Forensics for the year, it is going to be wonderful. I have to sit next to Kyle for half the year, in Creative Expressions. Oh good lord, that is going to be interesting. Economics will be great, just because I sit next to Caitlin and it's Mr. Ziac! I won't hold any grudges this year, I will be nice to everyone, as long as I get the same respect. So be good to me, please?

You. Don't lie to me, you seriously think I believed you yesterday? You are nothing but a body full of annoying and immature lies. You make me sick.

Doctor, Please don't kill me tomorrow. Thanks...

little mermaid

(no subject)

dear mom
thank you for not flipping out
and for (seeming) to understand and not want too many details.

love
mallory

self--

omg.
shes making the appointment tomorrow.

*scared.

--mallory
  • Current Music
    Dashboard Confessional - Remember To Breathe

(no subject)

School,
I'm already ahead on work. I want to get this year over with.
It helps that I'm the only girl in a class full of boys, no one to talk to...no distractions.
Tree- YOU CUT YOUR HAIR. Thankyou for inviting me to your birthday though.
...thankyou to everyone one who saw me and gave me a hug. i<3younow.

John,
Good luck interviewing that band tonight! I know you'll make a great review and everyone on your school paper will love you forever and ever.

Self,
Don't hate.
Be nice to people this year.
Don't expect too much out of them
...but expect the world of yourself.
This is your year. You can do great.

You,
I saw you today did you see me?
peter griffin

(no subject)

dear bitchass internship teacher,

I don't care what you say, I know I'm going a good job. obviously the kids love me, so blow it out your ass.

dear mj,

I love you. I hope you know how much you mean to me as a friend. I honestly don't know where I'd be without you. you are the only girl I can tolerate 24/7. I hope we are best friends at least for the rest of my life.

dear e,

at this point, talking to you is just making me feel sick. I'll always love you somehow, but it's got to end somewhere and I think it's about time. something:

fuck you efrain. fuck you for everything. oh, fuck you for never loving me.
I&#39;m the Marilyn of LJ

(no subject)

Dear Aizul,
I just wanted to thank you for not picking me up when I fell down and letting me learn how to fly again. And that's all I want to say to you.
Love, Me
  • Current Music
    Scissor Sisters - Take Your Momma Out
clear

God bless you & keep you....

Dearest Will,
I just found out that you were in a motorcycle accident last night. I'm sorry worried about you. I haven't felt like eating much or doing much of anything at work today. In fact my stomach has been feeling so sick knowing that you are in critical condition. i'm going to call the hospital tomorrow to see if i can get your room number or just talk to you. im very afraid, because knowing you, you may not want to see anyone. or what if you don't remember me? i used to have nightmares all the time about you getting in a motorcycle accident. i know it wasnt your fault.. i know it was the fact that the driver in front of you's car died. i know right now you have a broken arm and leg. i know you're gonna make it through because even before this incident occurred.. i always prayed for you.

after i found out, i walked into my car and pulled out the suicide letter dated 8/27/05. and i re-read the part that said that I love you and thank you for every kind thing you've done for me. now i want to be here for you. from ther first day that i met you, i knew i would love you, even though i told myself i wont fall again. i tried to pretend i didnt like you, but you wouldn't let me push you away. and we have had some of the greatest times. Will I can't wait to see you again or hear word that you are doing okay. you are one of the best things that have ever happened to me this year. and as you will someday see from my several online journal entries.. you have helped me stay alive a few more months. I will always be there for you and I will always love you, but this time I wanted you to know.

Gosh, I hope you're alright.. I can barely sleep.

I love you Will & call me!

Love,
"Your Teddy Bear"

ps - i hope u remember the kiss, the hand holding, the bowling i hope u remember me. and i hope you pull through. Gosh I love you so much.
  • Current Mood
    worried worried