September 5th, 2005

(no subject)

Dear Mother,

I don't want to go away with you not liking me. I understand, you're young, you're not ready for me. That's not my fault, that's not your fault either, i know that. But it hurts so much to have a mother you only see for half the year. And when i do see you, i just hold you down.

I know you love me.

I love you too.

I wish i hadn't been born. So you could be normal and happy and not have to worry or feel old. Because you're not, you're young.

I'm so sorry. You don't know how sorry i am every single day, god i'm so fucking sorry.

Your daughter.

Dear Mmy

im so fucking glad to be home. two months away from you is the worst torture in the world. today was amazing.

yr cologne is still on my shirt.

this makes me smile.

i still fucking love you.

&& always will.

<3 always
me

x

Dear Wal*Mart,

I might buy that one shotgun for $93 for my next birthday.

Sincerely,
An avid customer.
  • Current Music
    Switchee: "Dirty Little Mexican"

(no subject)

Dear Miss Kitty,
i sure do love you, you are the nicest kitty ever. you are pretty damn mellow, which makes you not a very entertaining pet. but thats ok with me because you are a cat and i know you dont give a fuck, which is why i like you. but damn!!!!! how come you sleep so damn much, huh? thats all you ever do!
love,
that chick that feeds you and brings home the catnip

(no subject)

You,
Thankyou for the candles.
Thankyou for the bubbles.
Thankyou for the music.
Thankyou for dancing with me.
Thankyou for the cuddles.
Thankyou for letting me lay in your lap while we watched the movie.
Thankyou for making me Macaroni and Cheese because I haden't eaten anything all day.
Thankyou for letting me wear your t-shirt to bed.
Thankyou for just last night in general.

iloveyou

(no subject)

dear brine,
i guess it serves me right because i checked your email, but you gave me the passwords, but anyway i found something that i really didn't want to see. apparently you have a profile on adultfriendfinder..apparently you're looking for sex, "someone hot with good hygeine that you can take on dates, and party with after the shows" oh you want to have to sex. brine you fucker. you told me when i left for germany that you would wait on me..all this time you've been sending me emails, writing me sweet away messages telling me how you're going to travel with me everywhere and how you're going to ask me to marry you at the airport when i come home. i really don't know how to react. i thought you loved me. but i guess i was wrong. now i don't know what to do, how to bring this up, anything. but all i have to say is fuckyou.

yourfucking girlfriend
lauren.

ps. if anyone here in thiscommunity has any advice feel free to comment..
  • Current Mood
    pissed off pissed off
infinite

(no subject)

dear tall blonde fella,
it was so strange to see you and your friends
show up at a spot i always go to with my friends.
very very awkward.
did you feel it too?
unconditionally, your favorite dreadhead.
  • Current Mood
    high high
peter griffin

(no subject)

dear m,

I want you to know that you make me happy. I don't think I want to be with you, I don't think I'm in love with you. honestly you just make me happy. I am happy that you exist, I am happy you like me, I am happy you didn't move to alaska, I am happy you are so funny and that you care about me enough to drive me around and night so I do not have to walk alone. I love how you always offer me comfort. I never ever want you to leave me. I want to hold on to you forever. I think this is the most singularly strange platonic friendship I have ever had with a guy. I just adore you, but you have no power to break my heart.

the most important part: I never ever want you to leave me.

dear t,

thank you very much for taking the time to come and pick me up and take me to the party last night just because you didn't want me walking to my car alone. lately I've been thinking you don't care for me, but I guess this is proof that we're just like we always were. I am proud to say that we have been friends for so long and that he have been through the same times together. I love you.

dear a,

I met you last night. I adored you from the first moment. you smell so good. thank you for taking me to the roof and letting me see the city lights, they were beautiful. I wish you hadn't had to leave so early. I have a feeling you don't like me that much.