August 29th, 2005

• 79even

(no subject)

Dear somebody,
I'm taking this time to compile this letter that you'll never read. You'll never know just the way you make me feel. Catch my breathe, hold my knees, butterflies, insanity.

You mask the bad things in the world, eclipse all of the bad shit I've been through. Faith in the goodness of the world is found in you....

Dear somebody,
I wish I could really tell you these things. To be completely honest about the things that are in my head and fall across the page in journals that are my eyes only.

But I can't.

Dear somebody,
This isn't the first time I've written to you, nor do I suspect that it will be the last.

I don't know why I want to tell you all the stories about my life. The times I remember being alone and I heard voices and I saw things that normal people don't see and how I was scared and how my pulse quickened and how my heart got caught in my throat and how and how.

I think that's how you make me feel....

(dearsomebody,iwishyouknewthesethings)

(dearsomebody,iwishyouknew.lordiwishyouknew)

(no subject)

Dear throat, please stop hurting. When you hurt I can't swallow, and that just isn't cool. When you hurt, I can't talk very well, and well that REALLY isn't cool. You know I love to talk and I think you enjoy punishing me. I am sick of taking drugs to help you feel better, because they taste icky and then I feel like I am going to vomit. You just mess my whole body up when your not feeling well, so please get better? Love me.

Dear sleep, you have seriously got to suck more than anything. Why? Or right, because I never see you anymore. Maybe for an hour or two a night. It is really starting to wear me down. I have to see you in order to function well. I am stressed out to the max and your not helping me! Love me.

Dear boy,  You are the best. Thanks for attempting to help pick out my clothes. I have to match all my cothes though, so the Fall Out Boy shirt just wouldn't work! I needed something pink, but thanks for the tip, underwear should come first! Your sexual comments made me giggle. Your such a dork and no trying to get my rabbit out from under the TV stand with only a towel on, is not cool. I know you wouldn't have minded, but Idid! Your birthday is in like two days, yay! Thanks to JJ we know that I'll be illegal. Cause' it's not like we didn't know that or anything. So yeah. That is all I wanna say to you. I love so very much. Love your Jessica Mae.

Dear me. I love you. Love me.

infinite

(no subject)

dear west coast, and all states inbetween here and there,
anyone have a free bed there willing to give up to some random kids who just want to take a road trip to try and experience life??
thanks, a restless suburbian kid.
heart
  • canvass

(no subject)

dear you,

you dont know how much you've hurt me in the short span of three months. thats all it took.
i dont know what ive done. ive listened to you, ive talked to you over the phone even when i was busy, ive comforted you when you were down, i even cared enough to give you my just-made tiramisu when i heard you havent had your dinner. this is what i get in return, bullshit. get close to me wont you? then dump me and ignore me like im a stranger.
honestly, i dont need you as my friend anymore. ASSHOLE.

karen.

(no subject)

Dear You,

I'm starting to lose you. I know it. I feel it.

And I hate it.

When did we just beome routine? Somewhere we lost it along the way?
Maybe we just got comfortable.

• Current Music
    Negative.
Crazy Random Happenstance

(no subject)

Dear Sarah,
No. I am NOT okay with you liking Ian. I want to slap you, but you are one of my best friends. I'm trying to be strong and not let this come between an awesome friendship.

-Me