August 21st, 2005

(no subject)

Dear Senior Year,

You officially begin tomorrow. Yayyyyyy. I'm so excited. I can't wait for Homecoming, crazy nights with my favorite people in the world, sitting on the Senior side, screaming at the top of my lungs in the Boom Box (seniors ONLY section) during games, leaving school periods before everyone else, PROM, Senior cruise/breakfast/picnic/dinner/salute (okay, senior week in general), living every moment to the extreme fullest because we'll be separated next year, graduating!!!!!, and basically having the greatest time of my life.

(I hope) I LOVE YOUUU,
Me.<3

Dear You,

A, you mean so much to me. And I know me being so happy about this year makes you sad. And I try not to bring it up with you, because every time I do you just say you don't want to talk or even think about it. I can't wait to graduate, but that's lightyears away from now. Just because I'm gone, it doesn't mean I'm leaving you behind. You are my stud, my mahal, my spanky, my miracle, and only person I can stand to talk to when I'm upset. AND I admit, even though you are just a junior, you ARE only than me by 18 days (no matter how much I say it doesn't count). This year will be awesome. Not because it means I'm going to be leaving you, but because people mean so much more to me. And you, my dear, are the one who means the most. I can't wait to spend this year with you. And let's enjoy it. Because (when I'm with you) the future is so far away.

Looooovvveeee,
Me.<33333