July 18th, 2005

Isabelle at the looking glass
  • ziarre

(no subject)

Dear Susie,

I've finally figured out that I'm right about everything, and that I don't have to own this guilt. You know how it feels now, with all your talk of archaic ropes and freedom. You're lying to yourself, stewing in your own selfish venom. I stood in exactly your place 3 years ago, and once again I've stood there before you.
It breaks me to say this, but something is going to have to hurt you before you can be a better person.
That's the one thing I'm sorry for.
And I still love you, okay?

Dear J.K. Rowling - Do you have some uncannily accurate window into my life? I bawled reading the last few chapters of the book, and it wasn't just because of what happened in it, it was because I understood the emotion all too well. Couldn't have come at a better time.

Dear self,
umm, Happy Birthday.

Katie

(no subject)

Dear Marleigh,
First, I love you so much. Your one of the greatest friends I've ever had, ever will have, and I love you so much.
But the point of this was to get across the fact that
You are not fat.

I know that you have been through shit which made you think you are, but your not. If anyone tells you otherwise, then they deserve to be beaten to the fucking ground.

You are amazing, and beautiful, and severely underweight. Please dont try and lose anymore weight, its not right, and you dont need to.

Your not fat.

Dont give up, because I'll always be here.

Oh, and I hope you have a kick arse holiday, you deserve it.

I'll always love you.

Livi xxxxx

• Current Music
    Bright Eyes-First day of my Life
help me

(no subject)

you,
wow you mean everything to me. you have been there for me for such a long time. i'll never forget the first day i met you. just looking at you you seemed like you were way out of my league and i thought i'd have no chance. then we talked. then we hung out and i'll never forget the first day we hung out all by ourselves, either. i've never been more happier with a boy in my life. i used too think i knew what love was. it was the happy feeling you had 24/7. but i found out that that isn't love. love is how i feel for you. when your not with me, i get upset and miss you even 45 minutes before you have to leave. to others it may feel like an obsession. but its way more then that. i can't describe all the emotions you make me feel. i feel so confident around you. you make me feel like the most perfect girl in the world. i've never felt so good about myself. and i know i have many imperfections but you have seem to have look past that and loved me for who i am. no one has ever done that. no one has ever told me exactly how they feel about me and actually show emotion in it. and its never been so positive and loving. i mean every word when i say i love you and spending the rest of my life with you would be a dream come true.