July 4th, 2005

Fallen...

DEAR BOY,

I LOVED YOU BUT YOU TORE ME APART I GAVE YOU A CHANCE YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT HURT ME BUT YOU DID NOW IM LEFT TO MEND MYSELF AGIAN!YOU KNEW MY PAST AND YOU SWORE YOU WOULDNT BREAK MY HEART BUT YOU DID... NOW I AM ALONE AGAIN WITH NO ONE I HAVE FALLEN AGIAN LIKE I ALWAYS DO I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BETRAYED ME NOW WHAT DO I FORGIVE YOU OR JUST LET YOU GO....
  • Current Mood
    sad sad

(no subject)

Mom,
Will you go one day without coming home to bitch about your new job? You quit your other one to get away from the stress and you come home everyday and bitch about the girl that is training you. How she's so different from you, so disorganized, living and working in disarray. Will you ever shut up about how frustrating it all is working in the ER? That's all you talk about now, your job. You don't talk about how cute the dog looks with his head hung over the top of the stairs. You bitch about your job.

Dad,
I feel guilty when i make Mom angry and then she bitches at you. It's not your fault, and i'm sorry i fuck up so much at home.

You,
Every song reminds me of you. The way you used to look at me, your smile, everything. The words match with the things that are going on, and i feel so happy and alive when i listen to them. Thank you for giving me the oppourtunity to feel like this. I know i can turn to you whenever i need you and i know that you will listen.

♥ Kristy