July 3rd, 2005

Poem

(no subject)

dear little birdy ,

why do you always make me smile?

love
badgirl

dear life,
thanks for slowing down...letting me breath and thanks for mom letting me redo my whole room!!!
thankful gurl

p.s. i really got to hand it to you....your smart.

{{even in a strom just remember theres always a rainbow when its over..i found mine}}

dear me,
your so weird
your strange
your too crazy
your dumb
from me #1

dear me,
your so fun to hang out wit!
wow your popular too
damn your smart! (4.0)
your nice too!!!
from me #2

^ goes to show #1 is in the storm and #2 is the rainbow..like a before n after^
  • Current Music
    one-eighty by summer-taking back sunday
Turn Me Emo

</3

Dear boy,

You really hurt my feelings when you told me, after a year and a half of being together, that you need some time off to see what it's like with other people.

I just thought I'd let you know.

Love,
Me

• Current Music
    We Belong Togther -- Mariah Carey

Something missing.

Mum;;

I don't understand. You're my mother, you're supposed to love me. When I cry you're supposed to be there to hug me and tell me that everything's going to be okay. The last time I can remember you comforting me was when I was 10. You lost all interest once I grew breasts.

When I'm 18, I'm leaving. I'm sick of you're shit, sick of having to take care of you, sick of cleaning the house, sick of treating you like you're a five-year old. You're 46 goddamn years old, you have a 14 year old daughter, it's time to bloody grow up.
When I'm 18 I'm leaving. I'm going to finish highschool, then just leave in the middle of the night. I'll write 'So-long' on my wall with a big magic-marker. It's funny, I know exactly how you'll respond. Confused at first, then angry, after the first night you'll be crying your eyes out.
Good. I'm fucking glad. It'll be payback for every time you kick me, hit me, call me worthless.

&& Payback's a bitch.
  • Current Music
    Bad Religion - Sorrow.
konstantine5

just tell me that it's over...

"When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves."

"the only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open."

"Our every exhale is a lie."

"The unreal is more powerful than the real. / Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. / Because it's only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die."

"When nobody will look at you, you can stare a hole in them. Picking out all the little details you'd never stare long enough to get if she'd even just return your gaze, this, this is your revenge."

"It's Only after we've lost everything that were free to do anything"

"We've taken the world apart...but we have no idea what to do with the pieces..."

"To stand here and try and fix her life is just a big waste of time. People don't want their lives fixed. Nobody wants their problems solved. Their dramas. Their distractions. Their stories resolved. Their messes cleaned up. Because what would they have left? Just the big scary unknown."

They agent's yelling that no matter how good you look, your body is just something you wear to accept your Academy Award."

"Reality means you live until you die, the agent says. The real truth is nobody wants reality."

"She's the blasé eye of the hurricane that's the world around her."

"What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction."

• Current Music
    finch...