June 26th, 2005

Dear Mom

Dear Mom,

Screw yourself.
No matter what I do it won't be good enough. Why do I even try?
Well, I'm not anymore. I don't care what you think about my music, my choice of clothing, my friends, or anything else that SHOULD BE MY CHOICE AND NOT YOURS.
I have my own life to live. I will not concern myself any longer with whether or not it pleases you.
Sorry I'm such a horrible child... but you'll get over it.
And if you don't; too bad. I don't care.

Love,
Your baby. (aka: the hateful teenage slut)
  • Current Music
    Kelly Clarkson

(no subject)

dear world
its so sad
i sit here on msn with different people talking 2 me
one of them says i like a certain sumone
then another person starts talking about how not 2 tell person one but person one likes a certain sumone but they were talking 2 that certain sumone and know that person one has no chance with them
then person one comes back on bitching about how person 2 also likes the same certain sumone but they dont want them 2 get in the way of them and certain sumone
and none of the fuckers had a chance in hell in the first place
christ
its all so sad
love
lolly

(no subject)

Luke-ass,

I don't even know how to deal with you.

I don't know what to say. I can't save you. You tell me these things... and I can't save you. Apparently, your therapist can't save you. I can't have these things on me. I can't feel bad when I don't hang out with you for one night.. I can't feel like your mom, trying to set up play dates for you. Your my older brother. You're supposed to watch out for me, and you do, but I shouldn't sit, guilty for hours, because I couldn't come with you. I know. If I don't hang out with you... you won't go out. You put a lot on me. It's actually killing me, because there's nothing else I can do. The scars don't go away, and there's absolutely nothing I can do except pray. I hope God has an answer for you. I know He does. I just pray you can still be helped.

Love always, your little sis

Dad,

Never again yell at me for going out with my friends. I never do, not without my brother, and he would have been there today if he wasn't at work. It isn't my fault that he's.. everything. I'm doing everything I can for him. Never, ever yell at me for getting a day with my friends.

<//3 once again, your daughter
  • Current Music
    Finch, "Perfection Through Silence"