May 5th, 2005

girl

Dear (ex)boyfriend,

Today's the day when I tell you what I've been keeping to myself since Sunday. I'm nervous...but Jesse tells me that I should do it, and his advice is always golden.

I love you.

Love,
(ex)girlfriend

(no subject)

Dear Sweetheart (Or so to speak),

OMG, I can't believe I'm actually going to do this.. It's so simple to explain how I feel for you &what you put me through was the biggest struggle in my life. You wanna know how it feels to have your heart ripped out &thrown around and played with like it was nothing.. It's like nothing you could ever feel. To know you kissed another girl, and not just any girl, MY BEST FRIEND, uggggh. I just want to know that I have the strength &that i CAN get over you &everything you put me through. Love is such a stupid word these days, we all toss it around. But, I want you to know that I loved you, I honestly and truly loved you. You said you were sorry &I can't get over the sense that maybe you were. I don't know what to do any more. What sucks even more is that I see you every day now &we are such good friends once again. I would love to be able to tell that I care for you more than ever &show my emotions the way I want to, &be able to hug you, not as a friend, but as my boyfriend once again. And hold on forever and never have to let go. You put my stomach in knots everytime you walk past me &make me get the worst butterflies ever when you say my name or look me in the eyes. I feel so lame for sounding all "lovey dovey" persay lol. But I know that things must end somewhere &I'm glad that I got this all out now. You are my SWEETHEART and will always be NO MATTER WHAT. Life will go on without you by my side, but as long as I know I can always drop by &have a good cry on your shoulder everything will be fine. ♥

OMG &it's raining right now. =] I love today.
  • Current Music
    The Blood Brothers <3333