April 18th, 2005

I <3 NY!

(no subject)

Dear Nicholas,

You are the most amazing guy I have ever met. I'm glad I met you. Please don't break my heart though. I don't think I can stand being hurt again. You seem different than most ppl.. which is a good thing. I just want everything to work between us, and hopefully we can be together. I think you would make me happy because so far you made me feel special. I just don't want to get my hopes up, since usually I get disappointed when I do. I just hope you want me too. :/

~Meagan
  • Current Mood
    bored bored
smile cofuses people

(no subject)

Dear Tristan,

I love you. I can't believe that I do. I haven't known you for too long, but I always belived in love at first sight. And although I never felt it before, I felt it when I met you. I don't even think it's possible for me to explain my feelings for you. Honestly, it's like, amazing how you make me feel.

And although I ended things with someone I thought I loved, for you, I think that was one of the best decisions I made. I finally realized what I had right in front of me the whole time. It's like, you make me so happy, I don't even know how to deal! I want to be the best girlfriend I could ever be to you. I want to be your first and last girlfriend. I want to be able to share every beautiful thing with you. I promise I will be the best I can. I don't ever want to ruin this with you.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Love,
Lisa
  • Current Music
    Dope - Paranoia

(no subject)

Dear Matt,

You make me feel like I am beautiful. You make me want to be with you more and more everyday. You're the only boy who has ever given me butterflys and I love them. Beside you I am always happy and you always seem to make me smile no matter what. I love hearing about you're stories of how you get in trouble, they always will make me smile. You can brighten my day with only one glance and that's special. I hope you'll never break my heart but even if you do I'll still always love how you made me feel and what you did for me. It hasn't been that long since we first met but it feels like i've known you my whole life. I had a crush on you when you first spoke to me, because you didn't want to leave anybody out, and since then I've had feelings for you. I love you as big a mountain.

Love,
Kristine

who are you?

dear boy with the bright blue eyes,
who are you? is it possiable to fall in love that fast? are you superman? or, better yet, are you an angel? are you here to save me? are you going to throw pebbles at my window tonight? what is your name? do you have a girlfriend? do you love me to? when you gave me yuor number, was i suposed to call it? it's almost washed off my hand, do i dare call? i only met you for 5 minutes, you are friends with my best friend, why did i never know you? do you go to my school? where do you live? are you my mr.happily-ever-after? okay i will call you, bye

-allie-
  • Current Mood
    excited excited
onelastkissx

(no subject)

Rose Petals

I open the door
just so I can slam it shut
wish you were here
I can’t take this anymore
Always looking away
What does she have that I don’t?
Where did I ever go wrong?
Tell me please
I’d do anything for you
so just say okay
and I will pull the trigger
because I’d rather be dead
then live without you
I hate knowing all your lies
your secrets
I hate wishing that I didn’t know
I hate needing to wish for things
because miracles don’t happen
and dreams don’t come true
I open the door again
just so I can slam it shut
a single tear rolls down my cheek
as the rose petals fall to the floor
What did I ever do
to make you look away?
Every time I hear you say “I love you”
I fall in love all over again
Every time I see your beautiful smile
Every time you play with my hair
Hopelessly head over fucking heels
Tell me what I did wrong
please tell me my mistake
because all I want is for this to be right again
for me and you to be together again
I’d give up everything
just to be in your arms again
I’d do anything for you
so now you know what to say
and I will pull the trigger
because I’d rather be dead
then live without you
I open the door one more time
but I can’t slam it shut
a single tear rolls down my cheek
as the rose petals fall to the floor

You know that i love you.. you just don't have any idea how much.. come home please, i need you.
Always,
Your baby girl