April 9th, 2005

• iris07

Anna

Dear Anna,
I know I never really knew you as a person. But I do know this, you were my cousin, and deep inside...I loved you. Evenif I hadn't spoken or even seen in you in nearly 9 years. I always knew that you existed ad were a big part of Elida's, Dan's, Miriam's, ans Maria's lives. Thousands of miles away from us without looking back is the path that you chose to take as soon as you turned 18. You had your reason and I no longer judge you from them. I know well that I thought poorly of you at some occasions, but I had no right to. Like I said, in all my life I never got the chance to meet the real Anna Leal. I regret that every single day of my life. There were countless times when I was siting next to Elida or even my own mother and they were talinf to you on the phone. And never ONCE did I ever ask either one of them if I could say a simple hello to you. Now that you're gone... I will lever get the chance to. I am truly sorry.
I love you,
Iris
  • Current Music
    Deja Entendu - {Brand New}

(no subject)

Dear ______,

You caught me off guard. I didn't know, when you were talking about your past, you were just trying to make me comfortable so I could talk about mine. Truth is, while I am dying to talk to someone, I value being able to talk to you more. I've seen what talking to people does, and listening to them is a lot better. I wouldn't want to lose you, no matter how much I want to tell you what's in my head. Like your line said, I just want you to be happy, because I can honestly say I don't know anyone who deserves happiness more. Thank you for trying to be there for me. I'll always be there for you.
I'm being honest. Because "honesty is wonderful."

Anonymous
madeby: appeasing

(no subject)

Dear God.

Suicide is the reason my best friend is gone. =(

how could you betray me?

I'm gonna be here for you from now on
This you know somehow
You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now
And I'm gonna make you a promise
If there's life after this
I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss hug.

meka. </3
  • Current Mood
    depressed depressed

(no subject)

Dear Billy,

It's been awhile since I last talked to you, you don't have time to call anymore. I understand that it's not me that you love, but can you understand I don't feel the same? You were my everything, my sunrise and set, my star, my life. You were everything I felt I needed to survive on, and the day you left..was the worst day of my life. I couldn't breathe the same for weeks, my heart felt empty, my soul felt destroyed. I've tried to see what it is she has that I don't, she's nice, she's beautiful, but..she's further away than I am. You said you left for the distance, but is 800 miles really that far? I'm just so confused with pointless letters, and meaningless words. Do you know my pain? I was with you for a year, and one day you decided that wasn't good enough. I'm sorry if it was anything I did. I wish i could be there for you like i used to be, i wish i could make you laugh, i wish i didn't feel like such a useless waste of a person. You've made me hate myself. I just want to be happy, and it seems like on this planet everytime i finally reach that point, somebody takes it away. God, why won't you let me be happy. For once in this wretched life on earth, let me be happy. Billy, you were everything to me, I love you, and i can't be with anyone else ever again without wanting you there insted. I can never be happy again without you here with me. I'll be alone forever, i'll cry myself to sleep everynight, and i'll always have these scars embedded in my heart.

Sealed with a broken heart,
xo Melissa xo

P.S. I love you William Christopher Hastings, forever and always, just like we promised.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved this boy more than anyone on this earth, he was the best thing that ever happened to me<3
  • Current Mood
    crazy crazy
me

dad

you make me sick. I hear your son crying out for you and go up to his room and beat you there and you were less then three feet down the hall. Gosh I'm not stupid i know what you were doing but doens't you son come before that. Sometimes I have to wonder why I believe in parents, why I believe in my parents, and in the human beings in generral. I wonder sometimes why it's all worth it. And then I remember why I'm going away to school. Far from all this crap. I only wonder if when I'm gone who's going to go running for noah.

sincerely your daughter

(no subject)

Dear boy,
Okay, so I like you. Yes I know you know I like you. You havent told me but by the way I am acting its just so obvious. I like you and personally, I dont see us EVER getting together. This makes me sad. I havent like a guy since the other guy...so complicated....
Susan