March 9th, 2005

(no subject)

Hey kid.
I wrote you this terribly long letter. Then I just erased it all. I just sound dumb.
I guess have a great time with your new girlfriend is what I was getting at.
Actually that has nothing to do with what I wrote at all. But it just sounds better.

Love,
Amy

p.s. I've gotten alot better, just in case you ever wondered even if it was for a milasecond.

(no subject)

Dear Teacher,

I know your job is hard. but please, i have you 7th hour. try to put some emotion in your voice. you talk in complete monotone. i can barely hear you in the back of the room, where i sit.

please. be nice. i know there may be some bad apples that made your job horrible in the past, but i promise not all of us are like that. you really don't have to be mean to us. thank you.

sincerly,
Kara

p.s. from one girl to another, get a new hairstyle. you resemble harry potter with your current one.
mis sigs!

(no subject)

So this is what a broken heart feels like.

I thought I forgot.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you.

I'm so sorry for never telling you how I feel. I'm so fucking sorry.

daniel xxx

rocky horror

in an ever-changing world...

oh dad. you clever man, you. you're on your way to Roseleith right now, with super-glue in hand, ready to seal the house off from anyone (including ourselves). We understand now that ALL contractors are lying, dishonest bitches, even the Amish ones. But you've taken it to the next level. You're not going to pay these people the remainder of their 'earnings' because you don't feel like it. Sure, you have plenty margin for arguement because they drag their feet with everything and have cost us more than we thought, but you also have a contract that you signed. And we know, too, that you have an annoyingly iron will. The rest of the family generally doesn't stand behind you on this one, which makes you angry, and deep down very hurt; but we won't fight too passionatly (if at all) because we want to get into the new house as well.

honestly, I never thought you would miss something like an honors convocation. But now, it seems, I'm seeing, but more so remembering, what your "burning" priorities are.

I tried not to let this bother me, but no shit, it did.

As usual.. whatever. another thing I remembered is how independent an individual I am.
  • Current Music
    the beatles - live and let die