January 19th, 2005

My favorite letter I've ever gotten

Sweet Liz. One of the most important things in life is to let those around you know what is going on inside you so you don’t fall through your formidable years like a distant ghost. I’m sitting on my couch right now and there is nothing my brain can affix itself to other than the image of your smile. It is the single most serene image I can picture. My entire body just relaxes at the thought of a little giggle escaping from your cute little smile and it may seem funny to you that something so glaringly insignificant could capture so much of my time but nothing could capture every piece of my heart as well as your smile. It is when you are so appreciative of the little things like that, that you know you are in love. I want you to understand how appreciative I am that your heart and soul would open up to me. I feel vulnerable to you but that is slowly fading. Take this as a declaration of love. Every time I touch your body I want to scream it. I want you to feel my love in every pore. I want every single breath from my lungs to in some way make your life easier so you can fall asleep at night without a care in the world. I want the same happiness that I feel which makes it so easy to love you to open up your heart like it did to me. Happiness to me is not only an emotion, it is many physical things. It is your soft skin. It is the twinkle in your eye before you kiss me. That is happiness. Honey, I will never intentionally hurt you. I want you to trust me. I have never had anyone I can place all my trust in. I have never had the opportunity to be with anyone who I could share the romantic abandon of a summer night with. Liz, you fill the void. I want you to be the one I can trust with my heart. I want to look into the backdrop of a beautiful sky with you. It always seems to me that love comes naturally under a starry sky. My greatest concern is that you do not want to be the person to lie with me through thick and thin. You are all I want. Please believe that. If I could do anything to make the world look as beautiful to you as it does to me when I’m with you I would. I want to be with you until you get sick of me because I have found what happiness means to me so my search is done. It ended with you. Your senior picture made my eyes water. Honey, you’re so beautiful and you don’t even see it. What you wrote on the back is beautiful. Today you told me to make a wish after I blew away an eyelash and you said that if I told you it wouldn’t come true. Well, I’ll let you guess but with a hint. I wished two people would happily stay together forever. Goodnight honey… I love you.

(no subject)

Adam:

This romeo is bleeding
But you can't see his blood
It's nothing but some feelings
That this old dog kicked up

It's been raining since you left me
Now I'm drowning in the flood
You see I've always been a fighter
But without you I give up

I can't sing a love song
Like the way it's meant to be
Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore
But baby, that's just me

And I will love you, baby - Always
And I'll be there forever and a day - Always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and
The words don't rhyme
And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you - Always

Now your pictures that you left behind
Are just memories of a different life
Some that made us laugh, some that made us cry
One that made you have to say goodbye
What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair
To touch your lips, to hold you near
When you say your prayers try to understand
I've made mistakes
, I'm just human

When *s*he holds you close, when *s*he pulls you near
When *s*he says the words you've been needing to hear
I'll wish I was h*er* 'cause those words are mine
To say to you till the end of time

Yeah, I will love you baby - Always

If you told me to cry for you
I could

If you told me to die for you
I would
Take a look at my face
There's no price I won't pay
To say these words to you

Well, there ain't no luck
In these loaded dice
But baby if you give me just one more try
We can pack up our old dreams
And our old lives
We'll find a place where the sun still shines

And I will love you, baby - Always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and
The words don't rhyme
And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you - Always

(no subject)

Dear everyone...including myself,
Right now i feel horrible. I just can't believe how cruel and heartless everyone has been...including family members...i'm soo confused and all this drama is making it worse. Don't people know that what they say can actually have an affect on people's feelings!? I'm having a tough time dealing with everything as it is. Boys, school, friends, everything is building up into useless drama....i hope you're all happy.

-me
  • Current Mood
    crappy crappy

(no subject)

Tyler,
I don't think you telling me that detail makes me feel any better about what I'm doing. It doesn't make me forget about much I love you, how much I'd do for you, and how you are just using me. Nothing can make me forget those things. Nothing can make me forget that you don't love me, and you never will. Nothing will make me forget all the nights I thought about the things I could change about myself to make you like me. Nothing will make me forget about the nights I spent crying, wishing you loved me.

Nothing will make me forget how you are breaking my heart while using me, and how you are well aware of it.