If you should ever need proof

Remembering the times that we spent together
I know how good it feels to be in your arms
Im always so happy and filled up with laughter
when ever i'm with you i feel safe and warm

<3<3<3

(no subject)

Tony,
I love you. I always will. I don't know why you decided to start ignoring me, and practically disappear. That sucks. I wish I could call you, but I know you don't want me to bother you.
And now my birthday is coming up, and it's going to suck to not have you here with me. Even that you won't say happy birthday. Who knows if you'll even know that it is my birthday. You probably don't think about me anymore. The only thing I truly want for my birthday, is you.
I need you more than oxygen in my lungs
by flavuh

(no subject)

Dear Jamie,
I have cared about you for so long but in the end i know i did not deserve any of the pain you have caused. I wish i never met you and then maybe my life wouldn't be as messed up as it is; its like i can't let go of you. everyone tells me that we would be perfect together but they do not know the past year of pain i have gone through trying to be happy... i just don't want to hurt anymore but for some reason im attached to you and i don't understand why. i know you love me and i don't care what some people say about how you use people and stuff because i know you better than them and we have something, when stephen broke up with me you were the one at the dance trying to cheer me up, you were there at every party i had; making it alot more fun lol, you were the one who sat there and listened to music that only the two of us had ever heard of before, when stevie broke up with me you were there for me; you were the one that held me while i cried.. but then i think about all of the pain i have indured from loving you and how much pain i have caused others by loving you. i know i shouldn't care about you, i know i deserve better... but i just can't stop loving you and someday i hope you realize this and how much you have hurt me but for now ill just wait and maybe someday i can give up.
<3 Kash