January 12th, 2005

Gun Sex

oh my baby baby I love you more than I can tell

Dear you,
I love you. I love you so much it makes me want to cry when you talk about those other girls. Define electric blue and you'll get it. I can find long skirts nad pretty tops. I know we're too far apart for me to feel this way but I do. I love you. Everyday I sit and try so damn hard to distract myself. I try so hard to find other people so I don't think about you. I love you madly. I love baby, more than anything. You make me want to be pretty. You're the reason I try so hard to be skinny and perfect. You're one of the reasons I want to be totally perfect, just graceful bones and pale white skin and scars. I love you. I have no idea what I'm talking about but I love you.
I love you more than anything,
Kat
  • Current Music
    The news lady talking about end of the world scenarios

(no subject)

Adam:

Today would have gone by a lot easier if I could know I'd hear your voice tonight. But I guess we dont always get what we want. : / I saw this picture of this guy who looks like you and then I was like,"Wait, Adam doesn't model." LoL. Well, you would have laughed if you had actually heard me. I wish for once, tonight I could go to sleep without feeling lost and completely alone. I feel like I have no one to live for. Except myself. But sometimes myself doesnt seem like enough.

I love you.

(no subject)

to whom it may concern

sometimes i wonder what you see when you look at me. depending on the day i get such a different reaction. i might one day be your best friend and the next become just some pesky person. im not sure how to repond to this because i dont know where the trust lies. are you truely a friend? what the hell do you say behind my back. what do you say just to appease him. i wish i could know. nothing could be worse than not. because now i remain in the relm of the unknown and i stand here with open arms to find what you mean. to discover why you can be so distant and cold to me. how have i changed from those not to far away days where we shared secrets over the fone and conveyed our hearts with just a simple glance. those summer nights where we stayed up untill the sun shone bright talking about everthing. i guess things fade away with the night. i guess all friends are not forever ... or is it just you ? so many things i want to know. so little insight into your cluttered head. sooth me and answer ? or let my thoguhts race around in my head forever ? its all up to you my old friend ... all up to you .
jackandsally

(no subject)

And I die trying just to keep myself from kissing you! You take in everything with a certainty I envy. It's somehow all I need, Just keep me guessing please.
Darling all of these awkwardjumpstartstalling conversations mean much more to me than anything. It comes down to me and you.
All the possibility and promise just weighs on me so heavily.
A look, a laugh, a smile, a second passes by and I regret it. Words just aren't right. Sometimes I just can't explain all the ways you devastate me, always on my mind!

Yay for Straylight Run lyrics!

<333 I miss you, and I cannot wait until March!
  • Current Music
    The Tension And The Terror- Straylight Run