So I’m genuinely sorry if I’ve ruined you
Although it’s inescapable, I hurt everyone
Goodbye
Love, Liz

Current Mood: discontent
1 ||x
1:54a
haha
I LIKE IAN<3 he's my old best friend's ex-boyfriend. I KNOW SHE STILL LOVES HIM!!!!!!!
but i don't give a shit because she had to be an asshole and stop talking to me. so fuck her!
he's gonna be mine. =*

Current Mood: refusing to sleep
1 ||x
12:56p
Dear Ryan.

there's something to be said about you. there's a lot to think about. Out of thew blue you ask if I want to go to the movies with you soon. soon because no one else is around or soon because we haven't seen each other in a long. So I say yes and now I sit around and wait for you to come back on so that we can make plans., I placed what I wanted to do on hold so that if you got online we could figure it out. but there was a rather loud maybe at the end of that sentace and now it rings in my head and I don't know what to do. I'm caught in the trap again but I like it. I like knowing that there is one person who knows me or who can hang out and have fun or who will just let me listen without too many strings attached but I don't know if you are feeling the same way or if all your friends are out of town and your bored and need a ride because your brother recked the car and no one else will drive you around like I do. I want to figure this out before I have too much time to sit around and think about it. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you frustrate me but in the best of ways.

Robin
x
9:04p
Isn't it obvious that I love you?
You didn't even hug me back. That hurt more than you know. You just stood there, and let me hug you like it was nothing.
Perhaps it was nothing to you.. But I had been thinking about today, and had been thinking about you, for two months. Two whole months. I was so nervous about seeing you. Yet, so happy, and excited.
I love you so much. You mean so much to me. Iv told you so many times..
I think I just need to get over the fact that I don't mean anything to you. If only it was that easy..

I wish things would go back to normal with us.. We used to be close.. But now you don't care about anyone anymore..

My shirt smells like you, and it makes me sick. It makes me cry. ANd then I want to throw up. I wish you cared..

Current Mood: numb
x
11:16p
as of right now, i know for a fact. i truely, truely love him. I mean, I knew before, there was a feeling i had never ever lost for him, and that something told me, i really love you. but, after a night like tonight, holding him and wishing for nothing but for him to be happy, i knew right there, i truely am in love with him. I wanted nothing more but for him to smile again, and wanted nothing more but to just hold him. Its all i could ever ask for, all i ever wanted- him to be happy. I can finally understand what he has been saying. How, if i wanted to be with anyone else other then him, it would be okay with him. Becuase he loved me and wanted me to be happy. And i feel the same now for him. Sure, it would hurt, but, if it made him happy, then i would be happy. ...I won't lie, It hurt the last time. Alot. But, after a while, a good couple of months while, i became happy for him, becuase he was happy.
i can truely say now, when i said that i loved him earlier today, i truely meant it with all my heart. But now when i say it after tonight, i mean it with all my heart and soul. As corny as it may sound.

Current Mood: relaxed
x

<< Previous Day 2004/12/30
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com