December 21st, 2004

(no subject)

dear anthony-
when we started out our love was amazing. i was honestly in love with you. you made me feel so special and i loved you so much. i knew you had so many faults but i just ignored them. now after that one day of us breaking up everything has changed. how dare you call me a fatass and say im ugly and im a bitch. i never did anythign to you. you just feel so insecure about yourself that you have to put me down. even our teachers see it and they talk to me and tell me that im too good for you. you think everyone hates me when you have 2 friends. i have the best friends in the world. they truly love me and i love them. dont you dare put me down anymore.

i hate you and all that you do
-molly

i need help my ex is such a bastard. he told me the other day ,"thats why your sitting there naked on your bean bag eating cheetos you fatass"

#1 i dont have a beanbag.
#2 im not even close to being fat
#3 is he fantasizing about me being naked. i sure hope not.

I thought i found my Romeo... until he decided to take my heart &smash it into the ground.

I'm sick of always crying
I don't wanna be sick of trying,
but you've gotta want me too.

--
Dear, ASSHOLE.
There i said it. How do you like it now?
You said youve never seen me in a bad mood, WELL HERE IT IS.

All you ever want is a piece of ass.
Nothing else, the only thing you look for in life is how much you can get.
You cannot get any cockier than that.

I wish i never gave you that note,
I gave it to you, knowing you werent going to respond back.
So thats basically complete suicide-- Well, disapointment.

Are you even worth it anymore?

Well..  i used to think you were.
I need to stop telling myself things were going to be ok with me&you..
that maybe you actually did like me, or want me.
That just maybe, maybe.. there could of been something between us.

But no.
All of it was a lie. All of it was FALSEHOPE.

Ive given up on all hope, given up on trying, worst of all...
given up on myself. My confidence just keeps getting lower&lower,
my moods... are SHIT.
The way i act towards others, im just a bitch.

I cant believe i let you do this to me.
I cant believe i fell so fucking hard for you.
I cant believe.. im crying.

I heard the same things so many times;
"You deserve better"
"Hes an asshole"
"He is not worth it"

&now im just waiting to hear.. "I told you so."

Imnotokimnotokimnotok.
Do you realize that? Maybe you do, &maybe you just love seeing the sorrow in my eyes.
I dont think you understand what you do to me.
Both the good&bad things.

I hope this will be the last time im left;
waiting,hoping,disapointed,wondering,dreaming.

Love always,
Your Destinywith the broken heart.

• Current Music
    "where the highways end"-hidden in plain view

(no subject)

Dear You,

I felt so specail when i was with you. This is what i felt...

"I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles
In our eyes are mirror images and when
We kiss they're perfectly aligned"

Now this is what i feel that we have broken up.

"True, it may seem like a stretch, but
Its thoughts like this that catch my troubled
Head when you're away when I am missing you to death"

-postal service, 'such great heights'.

I miss you so much. You dont even know.

Love,
Your former, pathetic, sweetie.

(no subject)

Hey *Bill,

It's been a long time I know, but I've been thinking about things last night and I had to get something off my chest. I don't know if you even remember that night, but I do. It was almost three years ago when I started to care. I never thought you would return the feelings, so I moved on to him. After he broke my heart, you were still there. That night I knew you returned the feelings that I had hoped for so long you would. I don't know what made you change your mind, or if you had felt that way before and just decided to show. But you asked to drive me home and told me you didn't want me to go. Then you kissed me. It was beautiful and scary at the same time. The next night I went with her to see you at work. I went to see you. But I got scared. I didn't know what to think. My heart had been broken once that year, I'm not sure I was ready for it to happen again. You were leaving and I knew what we had could never be. When I walked in, they said you lit up, that you looked so happy. But I walked out. I walked out without even looking at you. I'm sorry. I truly am. I hope I didn't hurt you. I know you have moved on. I just wanted you to know....that I'm sorry...and I hope only for the best for you.

Full of regrets,
~That One Night Girl
Seef

(no subject)

Chris,

You send me mixed signals. Do you know that I care? Do you sense that all I want is to feel safe wrapped in your arms? I'm told you're into me and it shows but is it true? Do I have to ask you out or will you do it first? Do I need to make the first move? I see you and I light up. You make me so happy inside. Do you? I'm not so sure. Maybe it's my mind toying with me. There's others like you who I just can't help but smile around. So I'm begging you, please make the first move and make this feeling last. I promise to you I can make you happy too.

Sincerely,
~~just wanting love~~
  • Current Mood
    confused confused