December 10th, 2004

(no subject)

Dear Dave,

Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.

You've made me cry for the last fucking time. You know how much I love having black tears all down my face.