I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Friday, December 10th, 2004

Time Event
5:06p

1 ||x
5:09p
Dear Dave,

Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.Fuck you.

You've made me cry for the last fucking time. You know how much I love having black tears all down my face.
x
10:20p
It's on.
Dear asshole -

I never said I'd take this lying down.

Love,
Nikki

P.S. I've crawled home from worse than this.

Current Mood: like I need a fight club
1 ||x

<< Previous Day 2004/12/10
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com