?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Wednesday, December 1st, 2004

Time Event
6:49a
[Dear Follower]

Why do you always feel the need to do this? You know perfectly well you're not as good of friends with them as you are with me, but just because they're more 'popular' you always put them first? Do you not get it? They use people like you. Ignorant people like you.

You always say you know exactly what's going on, and that you're using them too. For what? To get popular? Sorry to burst your bubble, but people like that don't let others get popular off of them. It just won't happen. And you're aware of what others think and say about them, so why do you want to be like that anyways?

It's bullshit that you have to run to one of them for approval on something we planned. Who cares if there's something they might not be happy with? If we want it, we can have it. They have no say in it.

I'm tired of you trying to push me into the back of a crowd, they actually are my friends. I just don't feel the need to put them in every away message, every profile, write them every day, etc just to get on their good side.

I'm tired of what I say not being good enough. I'm tired of you almost acting like you're better than me. I'm tired of you thinking I don't know what's going on, I do talk to people other than you.

I'm tired of you thinking you're stringing me a long. If I left, you'd fall flat on your face.

Not to sound conceited or anything. I just needed you to know.

[Love, TiredofThis]

Current Mood: aggravated
x

<< Previous Day 2004/12/01
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com