?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Monday, November 29th, 2004

Time Event
5:42a
To the one I love...
There are so many reasons why I love you. And I'm so thankful you're in my life.
I love the way you can finish my sentences and complete my thoughts. We know eachother on so many levels and you just seem to complete me. It's ashame that I haven't been able to see you as much lately. I really miss you. But soon I'll see you. And you'll know how much I miss you.
x
6:32p
Key West Romance

remember that night with justin? remember that night on halloween? remember that night you almost died in my bed? remember almost making out? remember steven and his skinny friend? remember the shoplifting? remember me crying on the phone at 2 in the morning about raegan? im sure we both remember all those times vividly but now they fade away slowly. sometimes it feels like i should miss you but then i remember how much i hate you and that will never fade.

Current Mood: content
x
7:13p
i'm such a d0rk around you. i hate that. i wish i was good enough. i wish i was skinny enough.

i want to be so skinny, that i rot from view

♥ your personal stalker

Current Mood: okay
1 ||x
11:34p
inside i'm screaming...
cori told me that she saw you today when we had practice. i wish i could've seen you. maybe you would've seen me too? maybe our eyes would've met? maybe you could've fell in love with me? when you left i just let you walk away. WHY DIDN'T I SCREAM FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO ME!?!?!?!?! I LET YOU GO!!!!!!!!! IT WAS MY FAULT. I COULD HAVE SCREAMED NO BABY!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! maybe i would've had a chance at keeping you... but i didn't stop you. god. i remember the day after we broke up like it was yesterday. i don't think i'll ever forget it. you were playing with your apple juice in the morning. i went and saw miracle. i was either sleeping or crying. i remember how you wouldn't look at me in the eyes. i could feel you stealing a glance when i wasn't looking... one day i'll get you back. maybe it won't be until next month... or next semester... or summer... or next year... but i'll get you back. kyle richard nordwall, you are the only boy i've ever loved. maybe one day you'll love me back.

Current Mood: heartbroken
x

<< Previous Day 2004/11/29
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com