?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Thursday, November 4th, 2004

Time Event
12:39p
2:52p
Dear J<E3D i dont know what to do. i think i like youu..but, you went out with one of my good friends..you broke her heart. im afraid i dont want to loose a friend and i dont want to get my heart broken. you're so f-ing hot and you're funny and cute. i cant hide these feelings any longer. but, i cant tell you. i cant. i dont know what to do..all i think about is youu. i just wanna be in your arms..i wanna kiss your lips..i wanna feel your touch. im so confused. what should i do? love, <3

Current Mood: confused
x
9:27p

You,
I love you. You are my world, my life, my love, my everything. I don't see why you don't understand. Why don't you see it? Everyone else does... I love you with all of my heart. But you love her. And because you love her, I am left alone in the dust. I love you, you love her, and she loves you. That just ruins everything for me. Everything. All the hope I ever had of being with you.All the hope I ever had of you having the same feelings for me as I did you. All the hope I pretty much.. ever had. You were my hope. You are my Shining Star. My Knight In Shining Armor.My Anything and Everything. I love you, and I want you to know that I always will..

The un-selfish part of me wishes you two luck and happiness..

Current Mood: gloomy
x

<< Previous Day 2004/11/04
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com