No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Thursday, October 14th, 2004

Time Event
6:57a
fluck yo
I HATE EXAMS.

AND THOSE GAY MOTHER FUCKERS WHO TELL ME THAT THEY'VE STUDIED ALL HOLIDAYS. JUST COZ I DIDN'T, DOESN"T MEAN YOU SHOULD RUB IT IN ALL THE TIME AND CALL ME LAZY.

BASTARDS.

Current Mood: cranky
x
12:13p
why do some people act so different when they're around certain people..? like i could be your best buddy one second and the next, when you're around people i don't know so well, you act like you don't notice me.

i don't know if i want to deal with that anymore. its too confusing.

sometimes i am just incapable of saying anything. i let so much shit go with certain people, when i should be honest. but i can't. they're the stubborn one and i am the laid back one. i can't be mad at that person for long when i still want to hang out and have a good time with them. which apparently gives them the message of "hey, be an asshole to me. i won't do anything about it."

hey buddy, just know that i don't forget things. when it comes down to it and i need someone, i remember everything. and even if i still talk to you and we have some good times, trust me, deep down i know you're not on the top of the list. and deep down as much as i don't want to believe it i know for the most part you might not even give a shit.

maybe someday you will.
but i don't care as much as i used to.
people change. things are different.
and i am too.

so don't go thinking you've got this all in the bag.
'cause some things have to change.

Current Mood: annoyed
x
11:48p
dear diary.
Dear ______:

I still don't get it. I'm still not 100% clear. I feel like you were just looking for something to get pissed off about. I don't know why you would want that. The end.

-me.

Current Mood: confused
x

<< Previous Day 2004/10/14
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com