No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Tuesday, September 21st, 2004

Time Event
8:50a
::sigh::
Dear _____:

If this is how it's supposed to be, then why does it HURT so much? UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. This is driving me crazy :-(

.me.

Current Mood: crappy
1 ||x
6:02p

Dear Kyle,

Dont make me fucking hate you more then i do already...see you think since you live closer to my boyfriend for some reason hes going to like you more? Maybe hes my boyfriend for a REASON!? because he loves me and wants to be with me anyways..so back the fuck off of him...because if anything you will get messages from me telling you to leave him alone...i wont tell him to stop talking to you because you are his friend..but i can promise you...if this doesnt stop...he wont talk to you because i will NOT let you tempt him to leave me...we have made it two months so far..and dont even try to bullshit me that you think we are the 'cutest' couple ever...because if you fucking did you wouldnt be writing about how much you want to call him and how much his sweatshirt is loosing scent...ARG! IM TIRED..SO STOP FIND SOMEONE ESLE...of just leave all together i really dont care...did you forget i read your fucking journal?

Me

is that to mean?

2 ||x
10:16p
dear me

stop being so childish. stop crying over nothing. it's weak. he's not gonna call you or text you. it won't matter in the morning. just get over it already. nothing's gonna get better overnight. you'll still feel like shit in the morning. &there's no point in hurting yourself or calling someone up. just.fucking.deal.

from me.

i should really listen to myself sometimes.

Current Mood: annoyed
6 ||x
11:19p
a letter to you

i wish you would lie to me. lie to me and tell me that i am needed by you, even if its not true tell me it anyway. i want to lie with you forever in silence. all i want is to be with your existence. all i want is to sit on a park bench for 3 straight hours and just talk to you. it feels like when im with you i have no concept of time. it seems like all that exsit is us and us alone. thats just how i feel. it would be so easy to say those 3 words... so why cant i do it?
~casie

Current Mood: nostalgic
x

<< Previous Day 2004/09/21
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com