?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Sunday, September 19th, 2004

Time Event
12:36a
you.

oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.

i don't know what you said.

what if you didn't really say that?

me.
x
3:51p
Dear World,

Yes, I am female. Yes, I have a vagina and a clitoris. Yes, I masturbate. Yes, I enjoy it. Yes, I have a girlfriend. Yes, I am a lesbian.

If you can't take that, piss the hell off.

Yours,

Faith

Current Mood: annoyed
8 ||x
8:36p
Dear *****
I have a lot to tell you. I miss the way things used to be. When I felt like I could tell you anything and you would listen and give me advice if you could. Now I feel like I can only talk about you and your problems. I call you my best friend, but lately I don't feel like that. I feel like everything has to be about you and what's going on in your life. Everyday I want to scream and sometimes I feel like I am, but you aren't listening to me. Most of the time, I feel like I'm in a room filled with a million of you and none of them are listening to me...not one. You call me when you want something for yourself or when ****** is with me so you can talk to her. What happened to the time when you used to call just to talk? I feel like I have no one. Whenever I'm around you it's always with someone else and I always feel like the 3rd wheel. You have no fucking idea what's been going on with me lately. ***** knows more than you do. He's been there for me more than you have. I should probably start calling him my best friend. O and by the way absolutely nothing is going on with us. For the past few weeks, the only question concerning our relationship and mine and ******'* relationship...is why does this always happen to me? I've had people I call my best friends, but you and ****** were the first two people I truely felt were my best friends. Now I feel like I have no one. I feel all alone and you guys don't even care. I never hang out with the same people...it's always different people...different groups, but when we hung out all the time I felt like I belonged...now I don't feel like I do belong. I feel like it's you and everyone else...and then there's me in the corner all by myself. I don't know what to do anymore. All of this has hurt me more than the ***** situation and that hurt me pretty bad. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't feel like you care anymore and I feel like I'm wasting my time even writing this to you. I still love you and I still hope we can work things out and things have been weird lately...and this is probably why because I've had all of this on my mind. I want to be able to call you my best friend again and know that you truely are my best friend.

Love always,
Jess
x
8:46p
Dear Father,

You're no dad. You're no daddy. You're lucky to be called father.

You are a complete bastard.

Your famous quote for the day:

"No more knowledge statements at the [dinner] table."

Wonderful. So we can't do anything basically. And you said this in a fucking IHOP.

You told me I couldn't drink all my drink. I got fucking FREE refills. You sat there and had four cups of coffee.

I hate you.

You can rot in hell.

You are such a bastard. Yelling, screaming, breaking things, making insane rules, making my life hell.

I never want to see you again.

I have no idea why the fuck you got married to what is my mother.

But she's a bitch. So it makes sense.

Go to hell.

Abigail
x
8:54p
dear boy i'm meant to be with,

i can't wait until we meet.
sometimes when i feel really alone,
thinking of you
and how we're supposed to be together,
no matter what,
you need me too.