?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Thursday, September 9th, 2004

Time Event
6:40p
hey chris
with my luck you will probably read this. but anywho, i love you. i have loved you, and im sure no one thinks i know what love means, but i do. i know what it's like to worry. i even tried to change my appearence for you, do you remember that? you got on the phone and told me i was beautiful, i knew you didn't mean it, but i believed it anyway. i starved myself, i threw up blood. i actually started wearing make up. i guess the truth really was my personality was so horrible for you to even consider being with me in anyway. so i was young, stupid and jealous. i tried to change who i was to try and get you to love me. i hated the way i was, because i was her. well when she was gone, they talked shit behind your back and i stood up for you. she told me you would never love me, that i was just wasting my time. i probably am. but i didn't want her to be right. some best friend. we've had fights, and now nothing is the same. i miss last september, i know its selfish but you were all mine. if i could just go back a year i would change so much. i would of tried to fix the friendships that are now broken apart. its a war now. who ever thought the teams would be picked this way? i want to talk to you. but the truth is what would we talk about now? what did we talk about then? i can't remember. i miss you so much. i miss seeing your face in school. even if you wouldn't acknowledge me, i miss the feelin in my stomache as it flew up into my throat when i saw you across the hallway. but you really weren't worth my time. you didnt remember my birthday, even when i was carrying a balloon around all day. i walked all the way to your house and once we got back into town you left me. why am i like this? i still cry over you. i hate for what you did to me. all the times you put me down, for killin the old me that people seem to miss now. i wish i could love him because he is worth it, but you on the other hand are not. i wish i never met you, cause now i have to miss you.

i love you chris.

-me

Current Mood: productive
2 ||x
10:45p
Belonging

I do not belong here in the heat
And sunshine of this eternal summertime
Full of crickets,
Smogged out stars,
And plastic people ,
With their leather bags;
Everyone with their baggage.

Maybe I do belong.

For days I dreamt
each night of times gone by
when friends and I were younger
More free, but stupid
with trips to the shore in a storm,
no different from dreaming of a trip,
Seattle to Thailand for a ten hour tour.
Less than a waste of time, I would say.
The faces all familiar
The places all suspended
By memories that may or may not exist
Would it help if I had photos?

Too much sun and too little sleep

Then you.
The dreams slowly faded
And I am fading into place.
To borrow my own words,
My loneliness melts
with the sound of your voice