No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Monday, August 23rd, 2004

Time Event
1:46a
i'd stop the world and melt with you.
Vador. Shipping. Salsa. One of the 3.

So. We've been dating for exactly 12 days. things are good. we're good. this is good.

One of the first things elyse said to me when we started dating was "don't be surprised if he falls in love with you"

That would be cool.

Just thought you'd like to know.

-Handling. JS. The other thing you call me that i can't remember right now.
x
5:02p
wasted away again

Dear you,

I'm probably the last person you want to hear from right now. But I'm the person you need to hear from right now. I'm  sorry for being pushy, but you know very well that when I'm with you, my hands go where they want. This is your life. You need to do what you want with it. Putting something off because someone else thinks it's wrong is harmful to you. Do you want us to be? Then step up and make it happen. I will wait till the earth crumbles and the sky turns red for you, but just because I'm waiting doesn't mean you'll come for me.

Here's something you probably don't know: I shake when I think about you. Not just from my urge to be with you, but because I'm afraid of what I am without you. I pick up the phone 20+ times a day, get about 5 numbers dialed to your phone number, and hang up. I figure, you're not ready yet (at least thats what you say) so why should I call? You'll call when you're ready.

I think we need this...
</3

Current Mood: alone
x

<< Previous Day 2004/08/23
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com