?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Thursday, August 19th, 2004

Time Event
2:13a
dear dan sizelove,

i still think about you. for a couple months i won't even think about you. but then something happens and i start to think about you often. i have dreams where we get back together and everything is awesome. it's kind of weird because i hate you now and we broke up two years ago. the sick part is if you came to my house and begged my forgiveness & asked me out i'd say yes.

do you know why? because what we had was real (until you fucked it up). I still have all of the notes you ever written me because just in case I never find true love again, I at least have proof that at one time of my life I had it. there is no point in living without it. I don't find anything more depressing than having to face the rest of my life alone.

and this is how you still have an impact on my life, many boys and many years later.
x
1:12p
Dear Tom....
I know how much you like me, and I like you too. But it will never work out between us for several reasons. I don't want to hurt you, but you will have to find this out soon. You are my friend and that's all we'll ever be.

Love,
You're friend.

Current Mood: sad
x
3:03p
note~to~self
*memo to self*

TO: SELF

DATE: 8/19/04 & counting

RE: chris a.k.a. the one u thought u were in love with

few things u should know:
-he did NOT pay you back
-he PROBABLY wont
-and according to popular belief, he does not intend to.
-his best friend spoke to you the other day and did NOT mention anything about him paying back the money.
-you ARE living w/o him
-you were NOT in love with him and never were.
-life goes on and most importantly:

WHAT MADE U THINK THIS TIME WOULD BE DIFFERNENT? WHAT MADE U THINK THIS TIME U HAD A CHANCE..?

see you at the next meeting of reminders (as I suspect ull be here again, u neve learn)

Current Mood: disappointed
x

<< Previous Day 2004/08/19
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com