?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Monday, July 26th, 2004

Time Event
2:39p
dear _______,

You completely destroyed what was left of my self-esteem, i hope you're happy.

</3 sarah rather short letter, but i'm having trouble putting my feelings into words. everything i write to you seems all wrong.

Current Mood: crushed
1 ||x
7:33p
dear you,
I went to post this on bolt but bolt is still down

I just want to thank you. I don't know how many times you've been there and some how managed to turn my mood from one of absolute hatred to one where I'm smiling and happy. I'm not sure why you do it but I'm thankful. Thankful for all the chances to be a friend and for having you around. At one point I would have been set on making you ask me out or define our relationship but I've come to realize that what we have now is perfect in away. It fits us well and yet is always able to change. There's something soothing about hearing another person's heart beat or breathing. Somethng that immediately takes the pain away. And you did this. You may not have known why or how. But you know me so much better then anyone else whether you think you do or not.

You're not chris and that one time at the movies with chris made it show so much. Sure we have our moments and sometimes it may seem easier to walk away but don't. I meant what I said and what you will learn I said when you open your gift. Sometimes you just need a friend. But after all the times of you feeling like you didn't really know me I feel like I don't neccessarily knwo you. I mean I know I do but I feel like you can read my mind most of the time and I can't really read yours. I don't know this is starting to not make sense but still thank you.

And you can still have your birthday demand instead of a birthday

Current Mood: happy
x
9:47p
dear luke,
im happy that that scare was over. lets not let that happen again. i think we just got lucky and if anything really did ever happen we'd be totally fucked.

im so proud of you! i hope the show goes well. im sorry i wont be there. i really wish i could go. :(

~Cħ][£

hey since i have no friends anybody want to add me? im pathetic i know.

Current Mood: relieved
11 ||x
11:04p
Dear Angela,
i know in the past ive caused you pain, and im sorry. and ill always be sorry til the day i die. and i hate this pen im holding, because i should be holding you. i hate this paper under my hand because it isnt you. i even hate this letter because its not the whole truth. because the whole trueth is so much more than a letter can even say. if you wanna hate me, go ahead. if you wanna burn this letter, do it. you could burn thw whole world down. you could tell me to go to hell. id go. if you wanted me to. and id send you a letter from there.

Sincerely,
Jordan Catalano

♥ ♥

Current Mood: crappy
1 ||x
11:31p
Dear Dad,

Can I just ask you a couple questions? Good. Do you enjoy making your family feel like shit all the time? Do you enjoy watching your children cry infront of you because you call them what? Mo-tards?! Do you enjoy making my mom feel like shit everyday because of something just does wrong in your eyes? I guess i seperate myself from you ask much as possible so when i am around you i just tune you out, but i dont understand how my sis and mother can deal with you everyweekend in Maine for the weekend, i know everytime i go up there i have to stay out of the campsite or i go insane and end up calling one of my friends and bitching them out, because of how unhappy i am there, I can't WAIT till the day i can walk out of your life for good...

-Your daughter
x

<< Previous Day 2004/07/26
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com