?

No account? Create an account
I'm living in your letters.. Breathe deeply from this envelope

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends View]

Monday, July 12th, 2004

Time Event
12:03a
I sit here today with thoughts of you and I, the aching feeling inside that I just can't seem to hide.
When two people have shared as much as you and I have,
when they've opened up their hearts, shared their dreams, thoughts, and fears.
We have come to know each other well enough to know if sadness is hiding behind a smile or if happiness is glowing from the others eyes.
We have shared so many laughs, and we know when each others pain at times has triggered some tears.
We have come to believe in one another and are always sincere to the other, we have trusted one another with the truth that lies within our hearts.
Our true love has yet to be seen with the eyes, but it's felt with our hearts, we have gained trust, understanding, secrets, loyalty, and sharing ones deepest passions.
This love is rarely found in life, Andrew, but when it's found it has a profound impact on one's well being, strength and character. A true love does not need elaborate gifts or spectacular events in order to be valuable or valued.
True love needs what I have to give to you now.
I want to give you my undying loyalty, unmatched understanding, unsurpassed trust, and the deepest of enless soulful sharing and love that I have for you. I love you Andrew, with all that I am and all that I will be for the rest of my life.....
2 ||x
1:44a
dear jonathan,
i love you and you are the point of my days and i love being a dork with you and i love slow dancing around your bedroom with you and i love watching the atreyu music video 500 times and being amazingly amused by it with you. i love falling asleep next to you. and i love waking up next to you. and i love the way you say heck yea and i just love everything about you. you seriously don't know how happy you make me and i'm just so glad everything worked out and i love you.
-casey.
x
5:50p
Dear Ryan,

Does it really take that much to email me? Just one fucking email a week, that's all I ask.

Was I only a fling? Did you not mean it when you told me you loved me, and that you'd stay in touch?

I FUCKING TOLD YOU I'D WAIT 4 YEARS FOR YOU. THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS EMAIL ME WHEN I'M ONLINE. I GAVE YOU THE NUMBER FOR THE CALLING CARD, AND YOU KNOW MY FUCKING PHONE NUMBER. I JUST WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Is my face fading from your memory? Because that's what you're starting to do. Fade.

I love you more than anything.
Ciera

Current Mood: distressed
6 ||x
10:00p
dear_kind_sir or ma'am,

Please join this community. Thank you.

-Ciera

Current Mood: amused
4 ||x
10:40p
it seems you're playing a game...where you only know how to take out the best.
Dear____x,
You kno i am the one you need to be with. it just amazes me that you're not trying harder to get me back. you say how much you love me and want to be with me and then you dont even try. you always complain that i never try to see you. well i have been trying lately. i called you today, asked if you wanted to hang out, but you wanted to be with ur friends. and im fine with that but dont get pissed when i dont call you one day. i just get so frustrated with you and ur childish ways. you need to grow up and figure out what you want because right now....i dont think its me.

Current Mood: disappointed
x
11:05p
fuck it
Friends Family anyone who cares
god damn it im a just a screw up...everything i do is not good enuf for any of you and im fucking trying but no im not even worth a minute of ur time anymore..u know what fuck it i wont even bother trying...its not worth it ill just keep to myself soo much easier and less harder than to get hurt fuck everything

Kate
1 ||x
11:20p
Dear You,

Why cant you make up your mind about anything? You do not know what you want, but when will you? Can you hurry up because i hate feeling this way. I hate doing what im doing and waiting for it to change its taking way too long.

Dear ___,

Fuck you, being 18 was meant to be the best year of my life. Fuck you for fucking it up and taking it, you've taken 3 months of my life already...and then is no way i'll ever get them back to live those days without you. I love you so much but i think now if you rocked up at my door & wanted me back i couldnt forgive you for breaking my heart. And thats probably the best thing ever because i know you wont.ever.step.foot.in.my.house.again.nor.into.my.life.and.
make.it.the.same.as.last.time.
x
11:34p
*_-_-_-_-*

_______,

Why do you always have to come back into my relationship? You have one of your own & you say she is your life, so why try to win me over again? I thought we solemnly vowed not to do this to each other again? Oh well, I guess you forgot....

Love always,

Jennifer«««----

Current Mood: sad
x

<< Previous Day 2004/07/12
[Calendar]
Next Day >>
maintainer's journal   About LiveJournal.com